What's new

Discussion Found some great deals on DL Discs!

• Thread starter crank dat curry
  • Start date
  • Views 1,128
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crank dat curry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you are like me who own 2 legit games, and have 40 burnt games, you are constantly looking for DL discs.

Today I went to Office Depot (School Supplies) and I saw 25PK Office Depot DL Discs for $15 :smile:. At first I did not know how good they would preform but when I came home I burnt Madden 09 and it works perfect :smile:. The discs are also recognized as Ritek in IMGBURN...?

Also went to bestbuy they had Memorex 25PK DL discs for like $20 which is also a good price. Not sure about Memorex though I bought a 3PK once and only 2 discs worked lol.

So yeah check out the office depot deal!

P

pkmon76

Reaction score
Sin$
woo good thing i saw this before buying some overpriced verbatim:biggrin:

N

nicknewt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
memorex sucks, my 360 stopped reading them after two weeks. i get my verbatim dvd + r dl 15 packs for $12.99, well $13.43 after tax... wanna know how? ok, i went to the compusa website and i searched the discs then i edited the webpage to read $12.99 instead of $29.99, here comes the good part... i printed the ad and took it to best buy for a price match and walla, verbatims for more than 50% off!

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
nicknewt said:
memorex sucks, my 360 stopped reading them after two weeks. i get my verbatim dvd + r dl 15 packs for $12.99, well $13.43 after tax... wanna know how? ok, i went to the compusa website and i searched the discs then i edited the webpage to read $12.99 instead of $29.99, here comes the good part... i printed the ad and took it to best buy for a price match and walla, verbatims for more than 50% off!

Brilliant!!

Photoshop FTW!!!!

S

Soapy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
nicknewt said:

HAHA i do this all the time. I call it plan "Kitty Litter"

J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Soapy said:
HAHA i do this all the time. I call it plan "Kitty Litter"

See when I bought my TV from Best Buy, I used a printed ad from Circuit City (legit) and they actually called to verify the price....they must only do this on large dollar items or places they can call with relatively low stress....

B

blink18247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh man, my sister works at Circuit City, that would be uber if i could get one of those edited papers and then get her employee discount O_O

S

Soapy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Kitty Litter works at my walmart all the time *cough self checkout cough*

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Soapy said:
Kitty Litter works at my walmart all the time *cough self checkout cough*
lol i said that in the you know what section. also people if you want il buy you guys DL's i found 8 50 packs for 56 bucks plus tax

S

Soapy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
gamebeatter said:
lol i said that in the you know what section. also people if you want il buy you guys DL's i found 8 50 packs for 56 bucks plus tax

um HOOK ME UP BROTA

F

fbi101

Reaction score
Sin$
gamebeatter said:

where

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
sams club and yes their made in singapore if you want il make a webcam video of one i have burnt and me playing it perfectly

Raven

Raven

Undercover Brother
Reaction score
Sin$
So, would anyone care to explain plan "Kitty Litter" to me a bit more?
I have photoshop and could use a good discount on some items.

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I found Some at Big lots 25 for $20, i dont know how good they are though they were a brand ive never heard of. next time i go i'll get them and test them out

B

blink18247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how would it work at self checkout, if u cant show a computer a piece of paper to prove it? lol

and if u did the like 12.99$ per 15, then u could get 60 for a little under the price of those 50 you can get game beatter

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
blink18247 said:
how would it work at self checkout, if u cant show a computer a piece of paper to prove it? lol

There are alot of ways to trick the self checkout, i do it all the time for free donuts.

Im going to best buy today and im gonna see if i can do the price match thing

B

blink18247

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do u think if officedepot had a 140$ 750gb external hd, that i could mod it at compusa to say 109$ and still get it, or no? i mean my sister works there so i would be showing her the ad O_O

N

nicknewt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your getting into some high end stuff man, we're talking about dvds here. thats pushing it a little too far, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register