Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Found NEW GLITCH... 1st LOOK

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Vosty3, Nov 20, 2008 with 11 replies and 4,333 views.

1. Vosty3

Vosty3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    People are using the hide inside another person glitch to boost while using flamethrowers everyone is aware of that hopefully Treyarch fixes it but this is a new issue I found in the game that needs to be fixed...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmqycmtFL0A]YouTube - www.wethegamerz.com Presents The Glitch For Nazi Zombie Level Boosting 1st Look!!! COD WAW[/ame]

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    And i fail to see what the glitch was?

3. OP
    Vosty3

Vosty3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Look at the couch on the ceiling and then look for dudes legs dangling out of it were the zombies cant get him... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Ah well, you should have put that in the first post...

5. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    You really need a Capture Card.

6. Supermagma

Supermagma Getting There

Ratings:
    wow man thats kinda cool in a way.

How do people find these things ?

7. OP
    Vosty3

Vosty3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It takes time to figure them out and certain tricks. Anyways I do have a capture card its at a friends and I will be recording it again and uploading it in higher quality... :frown:

8. CHiLL

CHiLL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Any chance of releasing how you did it?

9. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Just use the 2 other glitches.

10. OP
    Vosty3

Vosty3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still waiting to see if the dude who thought up nazi zombies is going to add me and let me show him the glitch so he can fix it. If they dont want to fix it then giving the exploit to the world might force them to due to completely screwed leaderboards... wait they already are!!! grrrrrrrrrr 4 player level 26 is my highest score and I wont exploit boost personally

11. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Trust me, they are going to fix it. Whats the point in having an extra mode If people can just cheat to get to the top?

12. OP
    Vosty3

Vosty3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE: Developer Mastermind of Nazi Zombie's Answers concerns about exploits...

Sir Haxington Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at [Click here to view the link] pm

Dont worry, zombie exploit fixes are on their way. Weve already got them fixed at the office, its just a matter of testing them properly and getting them out.

[Click here to view the link]