• Views 10,881
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Curt96x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i lost my iPhone 4 and got a new one on the insurance, but it got found. Don't know what to do now.

I took the sim out and reset it and seems to work.

Was wondering to bin it as i don't want to get introuble for fraud or anything. Seems a waste though seen as i had to pay for the excess. Should i muzuma it? They ask for a imei number but that may be blocked and don't want to get introuble over it.

Just stuck on what to do - eBay it? Bin it? Muzuma it? Or tell my insurance!

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
You should see if it still works then if it doesn't keep as a spare and if it does sell it.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
No one needs to know you found it...

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

I Love Rita Ora <3<3<3
Reaction score
Sin$
Give me a Price ill Buy it off you

ReSuReKtZ

ReSuReKtZ

Mythical Veteran Chatty Kathy Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i lost my iPhone 4 and got a new one on the insurance, but it got found. Don't know what to do now.

I took the sim out and reset it and seems to work.

Was wondering to bin it as i don't want to get introuble for fraud or anything. Seems a waste though seen as i had to pay for the excess. Should i muzuma it? They ask for a imei number but that may be blocked and don't want to get introuble over it.

Just stuck on what to do - eBay it? Bin it? Muzuma it? Or tell my insurance!
im pretty sure, if its unlockable, you can unlock it and sell it for someone to use on a different service provider, and it will work fine, im not 100% sure but its worth looking into

C

Curt96x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So do you think its safe to send in to muzuma? They will give 310 for it which i am happy with. But will they accept it because it asks for a imei number and that may be blocked?

C

Curt96x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But if i got 300 on eBay for it i would lose 10% on ebay fees and like 4% on paypal so i'd lose £40

But on muzuma i can get instantly 300 but i could send the phone back to find out that my imei number is blocked and they keep the phone and i get introuble for fraud!

Thank you for the help though. Just curious on what to do. I still recieve signal on it so does that mean my imei number is still working?

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

I Love Rita Ora <3<3<3
Reaction score
Sin$
But if i got 300 on eBay for it i would lose 10% on ebay fees and like 4% on paypal so i'd lose £40

But on muzuma i can get instantly 300 but i could send the phone back to find out that my imei number is blocked and they keep the phone and i get introuble for fraud!

Thank you for the help though. Just curious on what to do. I still recieve signal on it so does that mean my imei number is still working?
idc if i get in trouble ill buy it off you or trade

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

GOHDxXKILLERSXx

I Love Rita Ora <3<3<3
Reaction score
Sin$
Trades should go in the bst section not here.

Id mod the **** out of that iphone if i was you. Not worth selling.
Um yea this post isn't in that section for a reason he was asking what should he do with it which it had to do with the apple section so i came in here and saw that he was thinking about selliing it so i asked him for a price this isnt the final trade if he wanted to sell it it would have put it in that section but im trying to so yea

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Um yea this post isn't in that section for a reason he was asking what should he do with it which it had to do with the apple section so i came in here and saw that he was thinking about selliing it so i asked him for a price this isnt the final trade if he wanted to sell it it would have put it in that section but im trying to so yea

I was just pointing it out.

danguy2009

danguy2009

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do not sell it to Mazuma or any other phone recycling place, for one you wont get as much as you can and they dont accept barred phones, Ive even heard they are obliged to keep the phone and hand it over to the police on lost/stolen phones.

Have a look on ebay as there are people offering swap services for faulty and barred iphones but I only think it works if the phone is in warranty as they ask for your serial number. if its still in warranty they will swap it for a refurbished iphone.

Anyway you wont get in trouble for selling it, the phone is worthless to the phone company as it is barred

Trades should go in the bst section not here.

Id mod the **** out of that iphone if i was you. Not worth selling.

Barred iphones still go for about 200 -250 on ebay so its totally worth selling.

EDIT: actually just noticed this recycling place http://www.threetradeins.co.uk/index.php .Says in their terms they will accept barred so long as it is not reported stolen, so in your case you should be ok.

G

Gaming mods

Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, just consider yourself lucky, you can sell the other one :wink:

C

Curt96x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think it is barred though. It switches on fine. Plus when i put a sim in i still receive signal?

i r ChRoNiC

i r ChRoNiC

Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Sin$
ill buy it give me a price or ill trade u?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register