"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Verizon iPhones Do not use sim cards
NOT TRUE.
iphone-4-sim-slot.jpg

This is their slot. I have locked my sim card before, so I know it exists.
This is what it looks like. There is one in my iPhone.
verizon_4g_sim_card.jpg

Habofro

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Bug Finder Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anything I can do with this? Like somehow disconnect it. I've got it in airplane mode right now...
I found it in the bathroom btw... I already reset it... I was just wondering if there was a way to disconnect it? Like jailbreaking maybe? I'm not sure...

Sorry if this is the wrong section...
I couldn't decide if this should go in the apple section or not...

And yes I'm aware returning it would be an option but I was just wondering...
You should send it to verizon, that way they can give it back to the person who lost it, my dad is working @ verizon and he know what they will do with the phone, and you could get in trouble if they find you :wink:

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
You should send it to verizon, that way they can give it back to the person who lost it, my dad is working @ verizon and he know what they will do with the phone, and you could get in trouble if they find you :wink:
Finally, another voice of reason.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
There's about a .01 percent chance of you getting any jail time. And a slight risk of a small fine.
It's a felony if it's over $400, or $500, depending on the state I believe. Since he's a minor, he most likely won't get anything that can hurt his pocket, or do time. But if he was over 18 and the kid's family was a hard-*** about it, then he could do time.

BLAZED69

BLAZED69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if the person who owns the fone registerd it then it will more than likely be blocked at some point so it will be useless to you but yeah you should give it back it can be easyly traced and you will look the fool when everyone finds out your a scumbag for being caught out theifing someone fone

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a felony if it's over $400, or $500, depending on the state I believe. Since he's a minor, he most likely won't get anything that can hurt his pocket, or do time. But if he was over 18 and the kid's family was a hard-*** about it, then he could do time.
Ehh...I'll take that. I heard this info from someone else, so whateves. But thank you for agreeing.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Ehh...I'll take that. I heard this info from someone else, so whateves. But thank you for agreeing.
I asked my mother who works at a courthouse. She works with a lot of judges and police officers. If I ever have a question about law related topics, I usually asked her. When I saw your post, I was curious because I never heard of that before. So I asked her and she said $400. So I'm guessing it's $400, lol.

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Ooooo...thread was moved to Apple Section. I hardly call potential theft belonging in any section.

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone saying to take the SIM card out is an idiot. If you knew anything about iPhones, you would know that thr iPhone 4 does not have a slot on the side... The iPhone 4S does, but not the iPhone 4. Dont try to say otherwise cause I have had 3 iPhone 4, my mom has a white, and my friends have them. (All Verizon)

I am pretty sure that if they report it, it will go on thr stolen list an br unable to be activated. So you would have been better off turning it in. Dont bother now though because you restored it and now you look shady.

Intentions

Intentions

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone saying to take the SIM card out is an idiot. If you knew anything about iPhones, you would know that thr iPhone 4 does not have a slot on the side... The iPhone 4S does, but not the iPhone 4. Dont try to say otherwise cause I have had 3 iPhone 4, my mom has a white, and my friends have them. (All Verizon)

I am pretty sure that if they report it, it will go on thr stolen list an br unable to be activated. So you would have been better off turning it in. Dont bother now though because you restored it and now you look shady.
Um... idk :/
what if i wasn't planning on using it as a phone in the first place though?

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Take it to a police station that is not close to the area you found it. If you really want it that is. That way, there is little to no chance of anyone claiming it and you'll get it back, unless some dirty cop claims someone picked it up.

If you feel like doing the right thing, assuming you still can, call a number from the sim card and tell one of the people that you found this phone and they should contact the owner to contact you. You may get a reward or you may not, but ****, it's only an iPhone anyway.

Mergingskate

Mergingskate

ex H2mod mod
Reaction score
Sin$

well if they are not verizon users then they wouldnt know that because on at&t they all have sim cards so its a simple mistake.

jw off topic but whats with the whole selena gomez stuff. your obviously obsessed but i see other people on the site with a bunch of selena crap. whats this whole thing about?!

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
Um... idk :/
what if i wasn't planning on using it as a phone in the first place though?
My friend has been using a deactivated droid as an "iPod" for months. He went to get it activated and they said it was stolen and he said his friend lost it, found it, gave it to him and forgot to take it off the list. So he just uses it to surf the web and get apps.

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
well if they are not verizon users then they wouldnt know that because on at&t they all have sim cards so its a simple mistake.

jw off topic but whats with the whole selena gomez stuff. your obviously obsessed but i see other people on the site with a bunch of selena crap. whats this whole thing about?!
I am not obsessed, I am far from it. I basically started the whole Selena thing on this site. (With the exception of a few people) I have had it for awhile, it started a little after I joined. I recently created a Selena Society thread in The Funhouse. I mean, have you seen her? :tongue:

Brian Runs This

Dead Redemption

Sleep is the cousin of death
Fabled Veteran Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just return the damn thing. Btw Verizon doesn't use a sim card because they are CDMA. The only exception is for the LTE sim, which aren't even used in iPhones. Any iPhone 4s will have a sim slot because it is a worldwide phone.

Mergingskate

Mergingskate

ex H2mod mod
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not obsessed, I am far from it. I basically started the whole Selena thing on this site. (With the exception of a few people) I have had it for awhile, it started a little after I joined. I recently created a Selena Society thread in The Funhouse. I mean, have you seen her? :tongue:
lol oh sorry wasnt tryin to be offensive just didnt know wth it was about. and ya ive seen her but....................ya. ill leave it at that but.........................idk how old you are but maybe ur still into young and ..........uh how can i put it..... petite chicks? lol but then again its all personal preference in the end for everyone :biggrin:

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Reaction score
Sin$
lol oh sorry wasnt tryin to be offensive just didnt know wth it was about. and ya ive seen her but....................ya. ill leave it at that but.........................idk how old you are but maybe ur still into young and ..........uh how can i put it..... petite chicks? lol but then again its all personal preference in the end for everyone :biggrin:
I am 16 in July. If that is how you describe Selena Gomez, then yes, I am "into" that. :tongue:

Also, I am guessing you are older since you called a 19 year old "young". So you might want to use better grammar and not do this................ Im not trying to be rude, but when you do that, you come off as a 10 year old idiot. :tongue:

Mergingskate

Mergingskate

ex H2mod mod
Reaction score
Sin$
I am 16 in July. If that is how you describe Selena Gomez, then yes, I am "into" that. :tongue:

Also, I am guessing you are older since you called a 19 year old "young". So you might want to use better grammar and not do this................ Im not trying to be rude, but when you do that, you come off as a 10 year old idiot. :tongue:
Grammar does not matter on forums man, no ones is perfect and im not really going to get into much of this with you due to your only 16 and have much in life to realize. But ya im older but that chick to me is a little girl from like disney or something i dont even know. But as i see your 16 it makes a lot of sense. If i was 16 lookin at a 19 year old cutie like her id wana hit it for sure. and im lazy as fuh so my grammar can get ghetto and lazy shorthand garbage pretty much. No point in pointing out my bad grammar because i do it on purpose lol. i have a life and forum talk is the LEAST important thing i worry about so i try to type extremely fast. I dont go back to fix mistakes haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register