• Thread starter idlehands88
  • Start date
  • Views 17,163
idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, can someone that has the FOTUS Armor unlocked send me your GPD?

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Any updates for the editor?
I posted the Editor earlier today on 360Haven. They deleted the post I made on this site with the Editor, probably just mad that I only posted a link to the 360haven site to download it LMFAO!!!

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted the Editor earlier today on 360Haven. They deleted the post I made on this site with the Editor, probably just mad that I only posted a link to the 360haven site to download it LMFAO!!!
I think it's some rule or about linking to a non-direct download link (ie. if you need to register for the site to download it), as it counts as advertising or something.

But yeah, enjoying my time with it before someone else figures out how to keep it online lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EpicFai1z

EpicFai1z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I should be finished with the Editor to unlock the FOTUS Armor in about 30-40 minutes :tongue: Sadly it'll just be for Offline use only right now, because there are Online checks that delete the Armor if you didn't Redeem the code for it :frown:

I havent had much luck in my research when it comes to bringing the armor online yet mate going to keep digging i will update you soon

Upvote 0
TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
just chuck it on mediafire, and then re-post.

Upvote 0
Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

Did you ever get that GPD you were looking for ><

Upvote 0
O

OashKoash

Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a small question from a fellow Machinima enthusiast,

Would it be possible to create a modded GPD with all armor unlocked, including the exclusives and specializations?
Thank you for the consideration,

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a small question from a fellow Machinima enthusiast,

Would it be possible to create a modded GPD with all armor unlocked, including the exclusives and specializations?
Thank you for the consideration,
He created a tool that gives you most of that, for an offline gpd. He just isn't posting it here because he wants people to register for another site to be able to download it, which is against linking rules etc.

Upvote 0
lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
i could care less about the unicorn helm...id be intrested more in the locust helm...would that be possible as well along these guidlines or is it server based

Upvote 0
lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
.....i want....:smile: ive got to learn hex better, what better way to test, can i get the digits to it or a guide of some kind

Also im still unclear about the whole fotus locust thing, i have neither one but i was under the assumption fotus was the unicorn with console preorder and locust was the one you got from 711 king of the hill app

Upvote 0
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
.....i want....:smile: ive got to learn hex better, what better way to test, can i get the digits to it or a guide of some kind

Also im still unclear about the whole fotus locust thing, i have neither one but i was under the assumption fotus was the unicorn with console preorder and locust was the one you got from 711 king of the hill app
It is. The one in my link that says Fotus is Fotus..Locus is the one with the bulbous head with the X stripe mark (secondary color) across it.

And I haven't been doing it in hex, not exactly.

Upvote 0
Gflowjacobson

Gflowjacobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any hex edit tuts on how to do this? or is it only working through other peoples GPD modding?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register