forza motorsports 2 money glitch

z400boyatvking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it true is there a money glitch in forza 2 someone told me there was a new one and its very easy to do

CodModzZ4u

Contributor
Reaction score
Duping Cars and Money in Forza 2

To dupe cars and money in forza 2 you need access to your 360 Hard Drive and an online friend or a second Xbox live gold tag to act as a friend.

First off let’s say you have a Ferrari Enzo in your garage that you want to dupe, save and exit the game.

Connect your 360 Hard Drive to your computer via xsata or whatever you use and using 360Xplorer browse to Partition3/yourprofile/4D5307EA, and copy your save file to your computer.

Now, connect your Hard Drive back to your 360 and send your friend the Ferrari Enzo via the gift option.

Reconnect your Hard Drive back to your computer and copy the save you backed up earlier back onto the 360 Hard Drive.

Once you load back up, you will have an Enzo and so will your friend, congratulations you just duped your first car!

The process also works for money, except you can’t gift money, instead ask a friend to start an auction with a high buyout and transfer money that way.

Again, more Forza goodies soon!

Taken From XBL-Hackers (Modding the World, One Box at a Time!)

z400boyatvking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i need XSATA or what ever its call becuase i cant find it anywhere ebay or best buy or eb games or gamestop do u know if im spelling it right XSATA

supahmann

Reaction score
i bought the 12.99 memory unit transfer kit from bestbuy. game stop/ebi have it also for 19.99

kdx80boy

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to dupe me some money. I just want enough that I can buy all the cars for the achievement. We could also dupe money back and forth to each other to grow our bank account some.

Anyone interested please let me know.

Mavster

Reaction score
i have the Xsata how can i add money???

i heard about that you can add money with the Xsata please help!!!

Top Bottom