What's new

Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine just came in the mail today, will finally get to play it tomorrow.

Who else plays? How does it compare to 5?

TacticalBacon29

TacticalBacon29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's great! I mean don't expect a helluva difference between them. The free spin option is always cool, my first spin I got an Audi worth 1.5m

Wet weather drivng dynamics are impressive. Not overly difficult if you just mind the puddles .

Sht ton of new 3d decals and metal paint effects including prismachrome

Race the stig is a great feature and the driver ais at times downright evil.

All in all, great game! It's my first forza on the new xb1 platform. And I'm enjoying every pixel of it!

Stoner

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Sin$
Just went and bought it away to play it now but I'm not sure how it compares to 5 because I only played both horizons

It's great! I mean don't expect a helluva difference between them. The free spin option is always cool, my first spin I got an Audi worth 1.5m

Wet weather drivng dynamics are impressive. Not overly difficult if you just mind the puddles .

Sht ton of new 3d decals and metal paint effects including prismachrome

Race the stig is a great feature and the driver ais at times downright evil.

All in all, great game! It's my first forza on the new xb1 platform. And I'm enjoying every pixel of it!

I just got a Veyron as my first car :smile:

Last edited:
TacticalBacon29

TacticalBacon29

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More like a simulator rofl. Sometimes, lol, lots of the time, forza is too damn realistic and it just blows my mind how accurate everything is

I'm on a really old Logitech sound system, the z5500. But it straight up sounds like I'm watching Indy 500 in my house at full blast. Haha so great. Thanks turn10 for 10 years of driving awesomeness.

Did I mention the menu music is great? If you liked lance Hayes epic soundtracks in forza 3 and 4, you'll love this! More inspiring and upbeat with techno undertones. I love turning on forza. Such a clean, relaxing and well designed masterpiece

Last edited:
Aghast

Aghast

Retired
Retired
TotM Stickied Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not usually a racing car game fan but as a casual gamer it was good.

Top Bottom
Login
Register