PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so what you need is:
(2) Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions.
Forza Motorsport 2.
A controller that has a working A, X, Y, RB, LB, RT, Directional pad. (lulz)

PART 1: Okay first is that you need to delete the update on your 360 by going to the memory section and selecting your hard drive and pressing Y and pressing XX RB LB XX and it will ask you if you wish to preform maintence on your harddrive say yes. It basically deletes your cache, it deletes all of the updates for your all of your games but don't worry all you have to do is connect to xbl and be on that game and viola. Anyway back to the glitch. Now your going to have to disconnect your ethernet cable so it won't ask you to update and sign into the secondary account that your going to be doing the glitch on. If you've played FM2 on that account with the update your going to have to delete your gamesave on that account. Thats why your using a secondary account thats probably never played it. You put it in and select your country and what not and you going to pick the cheapist car so you can buy a turbo for it. Buy the second best turbo and select the one you just bought and pull the RT and X sequentially and fast. It will ask you if you would like to sell the best turbo for 0 CR and say yes. If it says the turbo that you have it you did it wrong. When you sell it you should end up with more money than you already had. Repeat until you can buy a Lamborghini and you can do the same thing with that but you'll get more money. Basically what its doing is selling the best turbo for how much it costs. Do this until you've reached the amount you desire and proceed to step two.(Make sure you have 10 million CR for the next part)

It may take a few hours to get the amount you want so I normally just kinda chill and do stuff on the computer with one hand and then do the glitch with the other and glance up every now and again.

PART 2: This is shorter. Next you need to sign into the account that you want the money on and get the update and get on FM2. After your on go to multiplayer and put one of your cars up. (Preferably a sh1tty one so people won't buy it for the amount your going to put.) Then your going make it for a million CR. After that you put Yes for buyout and make it 10 million CR. Finally finish it and ready it for auction. Repeat as needed if you have more than 20 million CR on the other account.

PART 3: Sign into your other account that has the glitched money (the update is for the glitch from part 1 so when you sign on don't be surprised if the amount you had before isn't as much as you had before) and go to the auction house and find the make and model of the car your selling and search for it. Buy it out. Now recieve the car by pulling the right trigger and select it and recieve car. After you do that this is optional but you can gift the car back to yourself (requires you to be friends with the other account and send it).

Your done now unless you have more money then repeat part 2 and 3. After your done and you want more money repeat part one.

Then you can use that money and buy cars you don't already have through the auction house.

Tutorial by me TuAuthentic

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
faster to just duplicate the save if youve got the cables,save the save then reload it go to auction house sell car rinse an repeat

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
PURPL3 H4ZE said:
faster to just duplicate the save if youve got the cables,save the save then reload it go to auction house sell car rinse an repeat

Well see for those of use who don't have it and we have to wait a couple of weeks for them to get here, this will do until then now won't it.

L

lovexbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PURPL3 H4ZE said:

I heard they are doing crack down on this, which they could ban your FM2 save file from live.

T

TXClark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the Tampered Profile message a couple days ago (aka: banned), this was 6 weeks after doing the money glitch w/2nd gamer tag and selling through AH to get the $. Thankfully I had 1000/1000 already but I enjoy playing still.

I just reset and have been spending time off live trying to get about $200million so I can buy 350 of the Viper Comp Coupes and each will have every set of race tires with them. Then I'll make sure to have the max $20million cash allowed and get the update and sell off the Vipers then should have about $120+ million cash to buy my fav. cars in AH and still have my old tunes/paint.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lovexbox said:
I heard they are doing crack down on this, which they could ban your FM2 save file from live.

the way i got caught out was some one over at forza2 net forums reported me for selling a car that they made an then racing against them online in a dupped car :biggrin:
what it gets you is a live time ban from forza2 online and the auction house it signs me straight out of live when i put the game in lol,oh well **** game any way compared to grid

L

lovexbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TXClark said:
I got the Tampered Profile message a couple days ago (aka: banned), this was 6 weeks after doing the money glitch w/2nd gamer tag and selling through AH to get the $. Thankfully I had 1000/1000 already but I enjoy playing still.

So this trick is not safe at all? :frown:

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So this glitch can get you into trouble? You almost got banned over a glitch in a game?

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats weird. I haven't been banned and i have gotten 75mil and have every car now.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No the guys post from before about getting banned, if you get banned for glitching that game wait til they see the L4D and H3 mods...

TXClark said:

I just reset and have been spending time off live trying to get about $200million so I can buy 350 of the Viper Comp Coupes and each will have every set of race tires with them. Then I'll make sure to have the max $20million cash allowed and get the update and sell off the Vipers then should have about $120+ million cash to buy my fav. cars in AH and still have my old tunes/paint.

This one.

T

TXClark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
No the guys post from before about getting banned, if you get banned for glitching that game wait til they see the L4D and H3 mods...

This one.

I think it's just Turn 10 being real stifflers about money glitching, duping cars, n***-nazi-drug paint jobs and people pushing other players vehicles across the finish line to get them on the Leaderboards with a faster than normal time.

Over past couple days I've spent way too much time glitching $ on my reset game save for Forza, almost $200,000,000.00 but you can only have $20,000,000.00 after it does the update when you get on Live the first time so I bought 349 Viper Comp. Coupes and each one has every set of Race tires purchased (tires all together cost more than the cars $249,500 price tag). Anyways once online I can sell off the Vipers that have the upgrades included (tires) so I should have about $120,000,000.00 to start off with and not have to go through the career again to unlock cars, I can just buy the ones I want through the Auction House instead. I still have my tunes and graphics saved so thats a plus.

I am kinda bummed that I lost my 5 Unicorn Cars, only had them for a week and stole them for under $500,000 for all 5 during Turn 10's Holiday Auction House week when they actually had Buy Out's for these cars, Buy Outs ranged from $1.00 to $1,000,000.00 and I was lucky to get them all pretty cheap. The Unicorns usually go for over $50,000,000.00 each on a regular basis in the Auction House and the Special Edition Unicorns are usually prizes for contests/tournaments. None of them can be sold or gifted either.

Unicorns include:
Camaro SS 35th Anniversary
Lotus Exige Espionage
Mitsubishi EVO 6 TME

Special edition Unicorns:
Lotus Exige Espionage "Fable II" paint and A850 mods/tuned
Mitsubishi EVO 6 TME "Too Human" paint and A850 mods/tuned

I

Insanetx

Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to copy the game save with out getting the " this file has been tamperd with message?" it says it every time i try and copy my gamesave if anyone can get that past that ill give you one month free of live .. just send me a PM on MSN [email protected] im on it most of the time if im not just leave me a message thanks

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
Insanetx said:
is there a way to copy the game save with out getting the " this file has been tamperd with message?" it says it every time i try and copy my gamesave if anyone can get that past that ill give you one month free of live .. just send me a PM on MSN [email protected] im on it most of the time if im not just leave me a message thanks

Get your own thread.

I

Insanetx

Reaction score
Sin$
TuAuthentic said:
Get your own thread.

......figured this is were it would go since your talking about forza 2 money glitch..but ok whatever never mind then..

PhDnMeRKn

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Sin$
Insanetx said:
......figured this is were it would go since your talking about forza 2 money glitch..but ok whatever never mind then..
I'm not talking about that, that is modding this is a glitch.

N

No121Else

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have used this like 20 times before this, also to let you know you may as well stop at 20 Mil the updates reset you to 20 million credits because there were people with 790 million credits that glitched for them

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this game make its own save to your HDD?

N

No121Else

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah each profile gets an individual save hence if you have a 2nd gold account you can delete the update and game save and make the 20 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register