What's new

Solved Forza Horizon - some DLC are not working [RGH]

T

tgomola

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone. Sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find the solution.

I have a RGH modded Xbox 360 console. I copied Forza Horizon to the hard drive, downloaded title update 4 (via Aurora) and all DLC packs. I copied the DLC to Content\[bunch of 0s]\4D5309C9\00000002; they all show up correctly in Aurora. When I launch the game it sees the 1000 club and Rally addons (the appropriate options are displayed in the menus), however I seem to have issues accessing some car packs .

For example, I cannot access November Bondurant cars. They don't show up at the dealer. Interestingly enough, 2010 BMW M3 GTS does show up in my garage (I guess I bought it ages ago when my console wasn't modded or banned), but when I try to select it, the game shows an error saying "this is exclusive content and can not be purchased at this time".

Also, XM360 shows all DLC packs as unlocked.

Does anyone have any idea how to activate the missing cars?

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
that's because some of the dlc u have is mixed, such as some for your game region and some that ain't. if some of the dlc was compiled together by someone that uploaded, they may have mixed different region dlc together. also u could try and use xm360 to try and unlock the dlc.

Last edited:
T

tgomola

Reaction score
Sin$
OK, I have done a bit of a research, here's what I learned:

The game actually recognizes every single DLC installed. I printed out a list of DLC with the cars they contain and went through what's available to buy in-game. Actually every car can be bought at the dealer... except for the 2010 BMW M3 GTS which is a part of the November car pack. Other cars that the DLC contains are available.

Any ideas, guys? Could it be that this DLC file is just broken and needs to be re-downloaded?

W

Wakiry

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
OK, I have done a bit of a research, here's what I learned:

The game actually recognizes every single DLC installed. I printed out a list of DLC with the cars they contain and went through what's available to buy in-game. Actually every car can be bought at the dealer... except for the 2010 BMW M3 GTS which is a part of the November car pack. Other cars that the DLC contains are available.

Any ideas, guys? Could it be that this DLC file is just broken and needs to be re-downloaded?
Hi, i never got that, if you want, PM me and i will try to help you :smile:

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad to see you fixed the issue Aleks4o Aleks4o . 9/10 times it's corrupt DLC or it's not unlocked. It's rare to see DLC made for a specific region of game but it sometimes does happen.

Everyone else, Premium might have what you're looking for ? :wink: