What's new

Solved Forza Horizon - some DLC are not working [RGH]

T

tgomola

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find the solution.

I have a RGH modded Xbox 360 console. I copied Forza Horizon to the hard drive, downloaded title update 4 (via Aurora) and all DLC packs. I copied the DLC to Content\[bunch of 0s]\4D5309C9\00000002; they all show up correctly in Aurora. When I launch the game it sees the 1000 club and Rally addons (the appropriate options are displayed in the menus), however I seem to have issues accessing some car packs .

For example, I cannot access November Bondurant cars. They don't show up at the dealer. Interestingly enough, 2010 BMW M3 GTS does show up in my garage (I guess I bought it ages ago when my console wasn't modded or banned), but when I try to select it, the game shows an error saying "this is exclusive content and can not be purchased at this time".

Also, XM360 shows all DLC packs as unlocked.

Does anyone have any idea how to activate the missing cars?

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's because some of the dlc u have is mixed, such as some for your game region and some that ain't. if some of the dlc was compiled together by someone that uploaded, they may have mixed different region dlc together. also this issue happens when some dlc needs a server signature or verification such as a 1 time xbox live access to know the dlc wasn't pirated. not many games do it but there was some so. also u could try and use xm360 to try and unlock the dlc.

T

tgomola

Reaction score
OK, I have done a bit of a research, here's what I learned:

The game actually recognizes every single DLC installed. I printed out a list of DLC with the cars they contain and went through what's available to buy in-game. Actually every car can be bought at the dealer... except for the 2010 BMW M3 GTS which is a part of the November car pack. Other cars that the DLC contains are available.

Any ideas, guys? Could it be that this DLC file is just broken and needs to be re-downloaded?

W

Wakiry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I have done a bit of a research, here's what I learned:

The game actually recognizes every single DLC installed. I printed out a list of DLC with the cars they contain and went through what's available to buy in-game. Actually every car can be bought at the dealer... except for the 2010 BMW M3 GTS which is a part of the November car pack. Other cars that the DLC contains are available.

Any ideas, guys? Could it be that this DLC file is just broken and needs to be re-downloaded?
Hi, i never got that, if you want, PM me and i will try to help you :smile:

A

Aleks4o

Reaction score
Hi, i never got that, if you want, PM me and i will try to help you :smile:
Hi man i have similar problem with the Bondurant dlc but only the shelby cars do not appear. I will be really happy if you can help.

W

Wakiry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi man i have similar problem with the Bondurant dlc but only the shelby cars do not appear. I will be really happy if you can help.
Are you sur you download the good DLC ?

A

Aleks4o

Reaction score
I was able to fix it dont worry, thanks for the help anyways.

S

specter6633

Reaction score
any one has info on where i can get the dlc. i searched and i have not been able to locate them. please msg me

M

MrDomoLobbies

Reaction score
I was able to fix it dont worry, thanks for the help anyways.
Could you point me the direction of where you got the dlc? I’d love to download them

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Glad to see you fixed the issue A Aleks4o . 9/10 times it's corrupt DLC or it's not unlocked. It's rare to see DLC made for a specific region of game but it sometimes does happen.

Everyone else, Premium might have what you're looking for 👀 :wink:

Top Bottom