What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Forza Horizon Missing Title Update

lowercase_lc

lowercase_lc

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, this is my first post to 7S so be kind :smile:

I've been experimenting with Xenias latest canary update, which has added improved support for FH games, making them almost flawless. I attempted to rip and install the DLC I own on 360 to Xenia, it showed up on the menu but crashed once selecting it due to having the wrong TU (I was on 7.0.4).
unknown.png
unknown.png

I attempted to download the latest TU via the method of setting a USB to your main 360 drive and unplugging the normal hard drive, This worked however it installed v7.0.0, which essentially locked me out of the game, only giving me this message.

unknown.png

I've been searching for the correct TU online (which ive been told is v12.0.4) but could only find v7.0.0 on XboxUnity. As I have an unmodified 360 i can't rip the TU from my Hard drive.

If someone could supply me with the v12.0.4 TU file (not an xex or anything, just the file) or even just some pointers to helpful websites or tutorials I would greatly appreciate it. thank you :smile:

CassetteTapeBoy

CassetteTapeBoy

Reaction score
Sin$
From my experience FM3, FM4 and FH1 didn't require a TU to get the DLC rolling.

My theories and tips are:
  1. The DLC that you bought and transferred over to Xenia isn't unlocked. Its like trying to download DLC to your friends console using your own account but then trying to access that DLC using your friends account. Xenia uses a fake profile to interact with the data.
  2. "license_mask" in the Xenia config needs to be switched from "0" to "-1".
  3. You installed the DLC wrong via dragging and dropping the DLC like a modded 360 instead of installing the DLC through Xenia.
  4. Clear out your cache and content folders or even start all over.
  5. The DLC cars are locked via there DB SQL.

L

lordeilluminati

Reaction score
Sin$
I think this game is one of those few cases you need to have a base update then a localized incremental update activated at the same time. I am not using Xenia but I had a similar issue with RGH. If I installed the most recent version isolated the game would accuse me of tampering data and immediately close to the Dashboard (I think it is trying to do the same, since the emulator doesnt have a dashboard to pull from, it hard crashes) and if I used the Version 2 update it wouldnt let me progress because my save is from an updated version.
Install the Update 2 version according to your Media ID then install Version 3 or 4 if needed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register