What's new

Gamesaves Forza Horizon 4 Updated Modded Save

ASUZDESIGN

ASUZDESIGN

Reaction score
Sin$
Firts the Steps: Credits to MSCF6

Thought id give a quick type up to help people gamesave swap their forza horizon 4 accounts with modded saves
First and foremost this only works on PC but you can get it onto your xbox accounts aswell but we'll get to that later.

1. either create a new xbox account via the xbox app or use your main ; I suggest a new account so you don't risk your main account getting banned

2. play through the intro until you can choose your first car. Pick anything it doesnt matter, go for a drive for about 2 minutes or so, then the game creates a save and you can quit the game

3. locate your game save, i just type the abbreviation " wgs " into the lower left search bar and open the folder. (Windows Game Save)
alternatively C:\Users\MSCF6\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData
instead of mscf6 use your computers name

4. Go to the tab view> sort by> date modified ; the folder at the top of the list will be your most recent account that has been used in forza. Open it.

5.You should see a file called containers and a folder, open the folder. Sort by date modified again. Now youll see 2 files that are bigger then 1kb in filesize
Copy the latest files title ; Dont copy the file, just the name.

6. Delete the 2 bigger files in that folder, Download any given save in the mediafire link below and put it into the folder where you deleted the old files.

7. Rename the new file you put into the folder to the name you copied in step 5

8. Run the game and see how it went, if you get put into tutorial you probably did something wrong so start again.

Now to get this to work on an xbox you'd have to do it on a pc first with the account that is gonna be on the xbox, once above steps completed just go for a drive around while on pc to let it save. Lower right corner you will see a white ring that is a loading symbol, once that disappears its saved and you can quit.

Now jump on the xbox and sign into the account that was on the pc, load forza horizon 4, load last synced data (Cloud) and if all went well you'll have the save on your xbox

I take no responsibility for bans, use at your own risk.

04/11/2019 Updated Serie 15

All Rare Cars
49M Of SuperWheelSpins
1200+ WheelSpins
999.999.999CR

Soon more when the new updates stay coming , hope all enjoy it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3w3hmgtr2b5ng3m/SERIE_15_PLUS/file

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...dfba0a408d187c9fc5d4654e4825fc686dd/detection

Last edited by a moderator:
ASUZDESIGN

ASUZDESIGN

Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited by a moderator:
ASUZDESIGN

ASUZDESIGN

Reaction score
Sin$
all good for here, i add a new monster save to the collection, come bro, why u stay waiting : (

JPEG_20191108_041602.jpg

JPEG_20191108_041811.jpg

Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a save with out Owens P1 made 3 accounts all got banned from Forza online guessing because of that car.

NomadBal

NomadBal

Reaction score
Sin$
My account got banned because of Owen's P1. Any way to circumvent this ban?

Bed

Bed

Official Bed of 7s
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This has worked fine and all, other than i cant see any of the cars in the garage, all the images are blank, any fix for this? Or any way to mass sell a bunch of the cars, having 3 of each is a little excessive imo.

ServerExploits

ServerExploits

Reaction score
Sin$
ot2LX4P.png

Not sure how to fix this, i used the series 16 save but it is still doing this

ASUZDESIGN

ASUZDESIGN

Reaction score
Sin$
This has worked fine and all, other than i cant see any of the cars in the garage, all the images are blank, any fix for this? Or any way to mass sell a bunch of the cars, having 3 of each is a little excessive imo.

No bro, its for the swap of the files, i prove with alot of mehtod but ever continue satying in blank : (

ot2LX4P.png

Not sure how to fix this, i used the series 16 save but it is still doing this

U use it in the lootbox edition?

My account got banned because of Owen's P1. Any way to circumvent this ban?

Yeah bro, have solution but if it for 729h its a soft ban

very soft

here without the Owens and updated people https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641321191361216545/651286720721190937/s_Wireless_Save_S16

S

slaughter6

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a save with out Owens P1 made 3 accounts all got banned from Forza online guessing because of that car.
Did you use this car an any online free roam or another online event??
Or youve got banned even without using that car??

Top Bottom
Login
Register