• Start date
  • Views 29,451
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LnD v Drifter o

Reaction score
Sin$
I just recently purchased a gaming pc and I’ve been playing forza horizon 4 on it and I bought it on Xbox one and downloaded it onto my pc, but I want to start a new account and start fresh on my pc on forza horizon 4 using a different account, is there any way I can switch accounts and start fresh on pc but still have my other account so I don’t lose my progress on my Xbox one

P

PharaohSteve

Reaction score
Sin$
Not going to work.

Play Anywhere games are tied to the Gamertag, or the console marked as home.

L

LnD v Drifter o

Reaction score
Sin$
I actually ended up finding a solution myself, what you want to do is to start a new account on pc, sign into the account that purchased the play anywhere game on the Microsoft store, download the game, then go in the Xbox app on pc and sign out of your Xbox one account, sign back into an account you made to start fresh on, then open the game, for example the game o chose is forza horizon 4 and before I was using my main account and every time I launched forza it said my main gamer tag, once you sign into the new account on Xbox app and re launch forza it’ll say your 2nd accounts gamer tag that you made

I actually ended up finding a solution myself, what you want to do is to start a new account on pc, sign into the account that purchased the play anywhere game on the Microsoft store, download the game, then go in the Xbox app on pc and sign out of your Xbox one account, sign back into an account you made to start fresh on, then open the game, for example the game o chose is forza horizon 4 and before I was using my main account and every time I launched forza it said my main gamer tag, once you sign into the new account on Xbox app and re launch forza it’ll say your 2nd accounts gamer tag that you made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register