What's new

Solved Forza horizon 4 modding

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Davidddd

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me with what programs I need to mod forza horizon 4 like to be able to get infinite money and import cars I want

Solution
Orginal
I mean Cheathappens has a trainer you can PURCHASE. There is no free trainers currently. I have the trainer purchased and Its wonderful!
Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean Cheathappens has a trainer you can PURCHASE. There is no free trainers currently. I have the trainer purchased and Its wonderful!

Solution
Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you get with the trainer, and how much is it?
Well the trainer is with their premium subscription, its better to get lifetime for 80$.

You get like the average stuff like add credits, raise your acceleration at will and such.

Its on their site. I have a prem subscription there so if any updates happen i can keep getting the trainer.

H

HaydenBXO1994

Reaction score
Sin$
I also use this trainer and it is great. I was wondering though, how are people modding the amount of wheelspins?

M

Mr_PoWN_nV

Reaction score
Sin$
Well the trainer is with their premium subscription, its better to get lifetime for 80$.

You get like the average stuff like add credits, raise your acceleration at will and such.

Its on their site. I have a prem subscription there so if any updates happen i can keep getting the trainer.

Are you able to be online if the trainer isn't running? Basically what I'm asking is can we get what we need and be able to go online afterwards? And does everything stick?

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you able to be online if the trainer isn't running? Basically what I'm asking is can we get what we need and be able to go online afterwards? And does everything stick?
Everything sticks, its recommended to NOT go online while the trainer is injecting data and such. So adding credits, modifying speed, giving wheelspins may be detected online.

M

Mr_PoWN_nV

Reaction score
Sin$
Everything sticks, its recommended to NOT go online while the trainer is injecting data and such. So adding credits, modifying speed, giving wheelspins may be detected online.

Ok yeah, I wasn't going to go online with it just to add credits and close the program.

J

jacf352

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know how to actually start modding the files? I’ve been looking everywhere but there has to be a trainer that lets you purchase Unicorn cars. A lot of PO cars are now locked from the AH and it’s impossible to get them now.

xREVZx

xREVZx

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you need to run the FH4 game on a PC to use the trainer? or can i use it on my pc but run the game on my xbox?

M

MSCF6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
easiest way would be to do a gamesave swap on pc, run the game then quit and if u want to go back to xbox just sign in on there and sync from cloud when u start forza. only way to acquire po cars that are locked now

L

Lolm8_

Reaction score
Sin$
easiest way would be to do a gamesave swap on pc, run the game then quit and if u want to go back to xbox just sign in on there and sync from cloud when u start forza. only way to acquire po cars that are locked now
Hi, can you send me a modded gamesave for Forza Horizon 4? :smile:

0000Joosh0000

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll upload some on Friday mate
Hi my name is Josh and I started the game about 5 or 6 days ago. Unfortunately I don’t have a pc and won’t be able to afford one any time soon. Is there any way you could mod me an account so I could actually enjoy myself on this game. Please

T

telogoreng

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi my name is Josh and I started the game about 5 or 6 days ago. Unfortunately I don’t have a pc and won’t be able to afford one any time soon. Is there any way you could mod me an account so I could actually enjoy myself on this game. Please
if you can help me moving some cars from my other account i can mod your accounts with series 9 on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register