What's new

PC Xbox One Forza Horizon 4 HEX editing!

• Thread starter HackersFriend
  • Start date
  • Views 11,348
HackersFriend

HackersFriend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, i am looking for someone who knows how to hex edit the save files so you can add cars to it and change all the values. Pls let me know if you know how to!

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, i am looking for someone who knows how to hex edit the save files so you can add cars to it and change all the values. Pls let me know if you know how to!
i am sure youtube has a number of videos showing you how to hex edit saves.

S

SCS_Keiko

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not possible to hex edit FH4.

xCallen

xCallen

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not possible to hex edit FH4.
This is actually wrong you can hex edit FH4 but use something like Cheat Engine to find the values you're looking to modify. Word of advise to the OP don't try modifying the account balance on your FH4 profile try a gift.

S

SCS_Keiko

Reaction score
Sin$
So it's not hex editor. Modifying anything on the game in real time online or offline will get you banned eventually so it's really not worth it

xCallen

xCallen

Reaction score
Sin$
So it's not hex editor. Modifying anything on the game in real time online or offline will get you banned eventually so it's really not worth it
Anything can get you ban but i've had a friend for months on his Xbox One and he's not been banned yet and he has 2 modded accounts with max money of 999 million and lots of rare cars. I my self modded my account to 500 million. It just all comes in the way you do things.

R

RyanTindoll

Reaction score
Sin$
Anything can get you ban but i've had a friend for months on his Xbox One and he's not been banned yet and he has 2 modded accounts with max money of 999 million and lots of rare cars. I my self modded my account to 500 million. It just all comes in the way you do things.

Could you help me mod my account?

Top Bottom
Login
Register