PC Forza Horizon 4 Gamesaves (PC)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gaming' started by MSCF6, May 18, 2019 with 131 replies and 26,973 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MSCF6

MSCF6 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thought id give a quick type up to help people gamesave swap their forza horizon 4 accounts with modded saves
    First and foremost this only works on PC but you can get it onto your xbox accounts aswell but we'll get to that later.

1. either create a new xbox account via the xbox app or use your main ; I suggest a new account so you don't risk your main account getting banned

2. play through the intro until you can choose your first car. Pick anything it doesnt matter, go for a drive for about 2 minutes or so, then the game creates a save and you can quit the game

3. locate your game save, i just type the abbreviation " wgs " into the lower left search bar and open the folder. (Windows Game Save)
    alternatively C:\Users\MSCF6\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData
    instead of mscf6 use your computers name

4. Go to the tab view> sort by> date modified ; the folder at the top of the list will be your most recent account that has been used in forza. Open it.

5.You should see a file called containers and a folder, open the folder. Sort by date modified again. Now youll see 2 files that are bigger then 1kb in filesize
    Copy the latest files title ; Dont copy the file, just the name.

6. Delete the 2 bigger files in that folder, Download any given save in the mediafire link below and put it into the folder where you deleted the old files.

7. Rename the new file you put into the folder to the name you copied in step 5

8. Run the game and see how it went, if you get put into tutorial you probably did something wrong so start again.

Now to get this to work on an xbox you'd have to do it on a pc first with the account that is gonna be on the xbox, once above steps completed just go for a drive around while on pc to let it save. Lower right corner you will see a white ring that is a loading symbol, once that disappears its saved and you can quit.

Now jump on the xbox and sign into the account that was on the pc, load forza horizon 4, load last synced data (Cloud) and if all went well you'll have the save on your xbox

I do not take credit for these saves, simply sharing with the world; [Click here to view the link]
    I take no responsibility for bans, use at your own risk.

Anyone need a hand let me know
    Edit: If im up for it, ill only be setting up peoples accounts that have 10 or more posts on se7ensins
    If anyone else wants to help your more then welcome

28/5/19
    More saves have been added, use original link and sort by latest modified
    Most of these saves have stupid amounts of wheelspins etc.
    Inc. Series 9

7/6/19
    Inc. Series 10

14/6/19
    Inc. Lego

Virus scans:

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/f...s,p9amnbwceg,0g83ji998e,dxh4er9n9z,b2qiswls5h

• Like Like x 14
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman Getting There

Ratings:
    This dude is legit.

I don't have a PC powerful enough to get the game to even start, so MSCF6 was nice enough to take care of the save for me.

That save is HOOKED UP too! Don't take my word, check it out for yourself.

• Like Like x 2
  3. xLGSxNiiTr0GeN

xLGSxNiiTr0GeN Newbie

Ratings:
    in your opinion which is the best save file one that you would recommend?

4. OP
    MSCF6

MSCF6 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    id say godsave v6, only cause it has both the rare cares aswell as series 9 added to it
    i dont care about the spins and forza points all that much but everyones different
    ill eventually upload more saves that differ from the ones already there if theres enough interest

5. GtaPlayer2018

GtaPlayer2018 Newbie

Ratings:
    Can't wait to see whats next my man :smile:

6. Accessgaming7448

Accessgaming7448 Newbie

Ratings:
    Anybody got some time to do this for a fellow xbox player? I know it's only possible to create the saved games on pc but xbox players can be modded through that, my instagram is cj.johnsonn1103 or discord is Accessgaming#7448. It would be amazing if someone would :smile: !

7. AKGModz

AKGModz Newbie

Ratings:
    godsave v6 doesnt have nullcar, u have any saves with nullcar too? and hella creds/wheelspins/forzathon points?

8. OP
    MSCF6

MSCF6 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    latest update removes those kind of cars at game launch

9. xLGSxNiiTr0GeN

xLGSxNiiTr0GeN Newbie

Ratings:
    MSCF6 Cant wait to see what other saves you upload these are some grate onces each one has good things about them

10. OP
    MSCF6

MSCF6 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    updated.

11. xSynkes

xSynkes Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you so much man!
    Right now im using TeraDudee's save, its really good.
    Just a question, where did you find this?

12. OP
    MSCF6

MSCF6 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive found most of them through youtube, discord, google and people messaging me to make them accounts

13. telogoreng

telogoreng Newbie

Ratings:
    do you have save game with lot of apollo ?

14. Zeuresius

Zeuresius Newbie

Ratings:
    are they (team10) going to ban you if you playing online with modded save ?

15. Mak_Ot

Mak_Ot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There's always a possibility, not highly likely, but it can happen.

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Pharo

Pharo Newbie

Ratings:
    Fellow xbox player here can anyone hook me up? Would be greatly appreciated! Insta _pharyo_ Discord Pharo#9946

17. telogoreng

telogoreng Newbie

Ratings:
    maybe if someone found how to add rare cars to save game it will be great

18. Jabin0801

Jabin0801 Newbie

Ratings:
    Does anyone think they can do a mod on my alt account pls

19. telogoreng

telogoreng Newbie

Ratings:
    any save game on series 10 ?

20. gippy

gippy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Following the instructions, the game seems to get in an infinite loop of needing an update. If i add my original save back in, it works fine. Tried 2 different saves and it seems the same.
    Any idea what that is?

Edit; Nvm i get it, i was editing one of the smaller files instead of the biggest file, which was causing it to loop.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019