What's new

Working Forza Horizon 4 Duplication Glitch.

• Thread starter iModz132
  • Start date
  • Views 10,201
I

iModz132

Reaction score
Sin$
Player that is gifting the car to a friend:
1. Put the car of choice on auction house
2. Wait for friend to buy the car.
3. Force close the game
3. Press start on horizon 4 and go to manage game and addons.
4. Click on your save and click DELETE FROM CONSOLE.
5. Start the game and it will automatically download the save game from the xbox cloud. You should still have the car you put on auction in your garage.

Player that is buying car.
1. Buy the car.

I

iModz132

Reaction score
Sin$
A better idea is once your friend buys the car. Go to internet settings and click go offline, then follow from step 3.

Anybody confirm if this works?
I've been experimenting around and the it seems that I've lost the car I was auctioning a couple times with the method of not turning off internet. It is highly recommended.

R

RyanMc37

Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's a bit late to reply, but worth a shot. If anyone wants to help me get either a Capri FE, Focus PO, AMG GTR PO, Nissan GTR PO, Taxi HS or the Bel air HS it would be really appreciated.

RainbowTrout133

RainbowTrout133

Reaction score
Sin$
S: = Seller
B: = Buyer
Step 1 - S: Puts a car in the auction hour for X amount of money. Immediately go's to "Manage game and & add-ons" on the FH4 quick launch, "Saved Data" < "Internal (X)" < "Delete from Console" ((((NOT DELETE EVERYWHERE!)))) And Waits for "B" to buyout the car.
Step 2 - B: Searches for "S" GT on the auction house and buyout the car.
Step 3 - S: Load back into FH4 after "B" bought out the car and redownload the save from the cloud.

If done correctly the seller will still have his/her/it's car and the buyer will have the car too.
NOTE: the buyer will lose the money on the buyout and the seller won't get any money.

ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched as I tried it 2 times and it didn't work I lost the car both times

F

Foxxof8nine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working ???? A response would be great im new to the game

M

MSCF6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It still works
also worth backing up the save before attempting so u can revert if any mistakes are made

Zawg

Zawg

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe they actually patched it in the recent update. At least the money glitch that works the same way is fixed anyways.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is patched as far as I know.

M

MSCF6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it out of curiosity and the dupe car method still works, unsure of credit dupe method however.

Top Bottom
Login
Register