What's new

Game Mods Forza Horizon 3 - Ultimate Mod Package

DISsumSAUCE

DISsumSAUCE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is sick, thank you for this!

I don't know how I missed the comment, but thanks for the love man.

ALSO, I'm working on a few fixes for the 2.6 version and then working on a "Forza Mods" community colab AIO with everyone that has ever released any quality mods/ updates etc, so be ready for HUGE things to come everyone!

FlamboFalvo

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how I missed the comment, but thanks for the love man.

ALSO, I'm working on a few fixes for the 2.6 version and then working on a "Forza Mods" community colab AIO with everyone that has ever released any quality mods/ updates etc, so be ready for HUGE things to come everyone!
so how is the update on the debug build is the hot wheels map dlc been imported yet, and where can i get the latest debug build?

DISsumSAUCE

DISsumSAUCE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so how is the update on the debug build is the hot wheels map dlc been imported yet, and where can i get the latest debug build?

Hot wheels isn't imported yet because the needed files are a new zip method we haven't figured out yet, but there's people looking into it.

As far as where to get the dev build, I can't give that info or links on here as that's a big no no. I can say that Google is key. It'll take no time to find .

DISsumSAUCE

DISsumSAUCE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, working on the Community AIO now.. There's a good amount of content about to be dropped, Here's a possible addition to the many modded cars that will be added. What do you guys think!?

credit to DOUGLINE for the modded cars

8jpuZRC.png

FlamboFalvo

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
Sin$
So, working on the Community AIO now.. There's a good amount of content about to be dropped, Here's a possible addition to the many modded cars that will be added. What do you guys think!?

credit to DOUGLINE for the modded cars

8jpuZRC.png
having modded cars being added and being separate is awesome

DISsumSAUCE

DISsumSAUCE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
having modded cars being added and being separate is awesome
Thanks man, I thought it would be a pretty epic idea. It's gonna take some time though because that's a lot of data to get put in but it will be absolutely worth it in the end.

DISsumSAUCE

DISsumSAUCE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any news yet?

Not quite sure yet, there's a lot of moving parts with this and with the release of FH4 things have slowed.I will say that I'm ready on my side, I just need the content from others.

When things get moving, I will post about it for sure.

Last edited:
Anthony817

Anthony817

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so uh, noob question. How possible would it be to say, port the Delorean from Forza 4? I am utterly baffled why they haven't included it in the games at all since then, let alone in the Horizon series. Hell, I think the Autovista version would hold up very well in this gaame! Somebody too the Autovista version and added Back to the future parts from an HD Crysis Delorean mod made back in the day. It is the best BTTF Delorean mod in GTA V now. THAT would be cool to see too, granted porting car models is even possible yet?

DISsumSAUCE

DISsumSAUCE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so uh, noob question. How possible would it be to say, port the Delorean from Forza 4? I am utterly baffled why they haven't included it in the games at all since then, let alone in the Horizon series. Hell, I think the Autovista version would hold up very well in this gaame! Somebody too the Autovista version and added Back to the future parts from an HD Crysis Delorean mod made back in the day. It is the best BTTF Delorean mod in GTA V now. THAT would be cool to see too, granted porting car models is even possible yet?

Okay, porting cars is not impossible BUT porting cars from the older games is nearly impossible. I truly wish it was as easy as porting into GTA but it's unfortunately not. IF it ever becomes easier to be done, trust and believe that I will be adding everything I can .

Ask any questions you'd like, noob questions help everyone learn. I ask em all day hahahaha .

J

Jakub Kniola

Reaction score
Sin$
I've done everything that its written in the instruction for install, but I don't see any changes...

Anthony817

Anthony817

Reaction score
Sin$
So at this point modding in other cars has to be done from the other Xbox One and up games right? I know you are mostly saying porting from say Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 should be super possible, but the missing cars from Forza Horizon 2 Xbox should work much easier right since they are more similar. What about the F&F cars specifically?

bigmigs96

bigmigs96

Reaction score
Sin$
this is my folder set up using codex cracked game i have tried to put the media file in both of these locations and nothing loading anyone shed any light on where i am going wrong. im assuming its because im on a crack version of the game

HNVMWyF
N7S2Jjx

Capture2.png

Capture.png

M

midnigh7rider

Reaction score
Sin$
well i got a noob question too if anyone can help me, first time doing any kind of modding like this on pc and do i need the dev build to use these mods or can i use the regular fh3 game? i want to use these online to just have some fun with friends

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
well i got a noob question too if anyone can help me, first time doing any kind of modding like this on pc and do i need the dev build to use these mods or can i use the regular fh3 game? i want to use these online to just have some fun with friends
You need the Dev build and no you cannot go online with it.

O

Ollie Cole

Reaction score
Sin$
I've downloaded it and know what do I do. What do i open it with? Please help. Step-by-step instructions would be good. Thanks in advance.

B

Bentley82

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, Im new here, and I have a little problem with this mod pack.
The problem is I have the Fitgirl Repack version, and the name of the folders and files into "media" folder, have a different names/characters and extensions.

How can I install the rest of the cars that I not have, (like the Porsche Carrera GT for example)?

Please help, and thanks.

B

Bentley82

Reaction score
Sin$
this is my folder set up using codex cracked game i have tried to put the media file in both of these locations and nothing loading anyone shed any light on where i am going wrong. im assuming its because im on a crack version of the game

HNVMWyF
N7S2Jjx

Capture2.png

Capture.png
Hello, I have the same problem, did you actually fixed?

Bye.

Top Bottom
Login
Register