WorldWideGamerX

Reaction score
Sin$
im stupid and never got 1.1 nor 1.2beta to work :frown:

Y

y055ef

Reaction score
Sin$
Noob question but how do u install it? do u just move all the folders under their directories or is something else?

S

Snoop Dawg

Reaction score
Sin$
How the f*** do I install the forza horizon 2 mod can anyone explain to me do I need to paste it in my horizon 2 folder or do I copy each car and paste it in the audio fille plz anyone is anybody even online in this forum

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's buried in the thread somewhere I think. Most people couldn't get it to load properly, but it had all the Horizon 1 wheels and the Fast & Furious cars.

FlamboFalvo

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
Sin$
It's buried in the thread somewhere I think. Most people couldn't get it to load properly, but it had all the Horizon 1 wheels and the Fast & Furious cars.
i believed you removed it i haven't seen it, also you was planning to do one final build after v1.1.

Last edited:
ApachaiHapachai

ApachaiHapachai

Reaction score
Sin$
Having a lot of fun with this mod. But some FWD rally cars from FH1 feel wrong to me. Is there a proper way to convert FWD cars to AWD ones? I edited PowertrainID and DriveTypeID at Data_Car section of gamedb.slt. The cars appear AWD in the shop but remain FWD ingame and garage. Am I missing something?

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been a really, really long time since I touched Forza modding. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you. I'm glad you like the mod though!

xnazim

xnazim

Reaction score
Sin$
In your \Forza Horizon 2\media\ folder on your Xbox 360 hard drive, find "filesToCache.xml". Delete it, clear your system cache and try again. If I remember right that's what I was telling people. It's been a while.
man its still not working i was trying for day and its still not working
Post automatically merged:

You cannot use a GoD. The files have to be extracted using something like XBOX360 ISO Extract.exe. This is what it would like on your computer:

ZAAuAAU.png
i do.not have spech and xmedia.facad orig what to.do

Last edited:
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
man its still not working i was trying for day and its still not working
Post automatically merged:

i do.not have spech and xmedia.facad orig what to.do
You got the Wrong game files

P

PigIlFigo32

Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the file on an usb drive and put it in my 360, it doesn't recognise anything, no profiles, no game data, nothing. any help?
edit: my bad, forgot to decompress files

Last edited:
Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about updating this again... just *thinking* about it. Recently the Pizza Hut Mustang has been found, and I might be able to port over the BMW art car as well, so long as the texture mapping is the same. (see https://forza.fandom.com/wiki/Forza_Motorsport_4/BMW_Art_Car_Pack ) -- do people even still have an interest in this? There also several car skins made by Grand Theft Auto 4 modders who ported Forza cars to that game. I could include some of those (which I did in version 1.2)

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE AN OLD FORZA HORIZON 1 PROFILE WITH THE "GONE GOLD" VIPER OR ANY OF THE CARS GIFTED FROM THE DEVELOPER (SUCH AS THE HALO SCION FRS) PLEASE CONTACT ME. I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE THOSE AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE IF I GET SOME FILES FROM YOU.

1f81caee-e827-4e2e-945d-536d5e858b7b.jpg
FM4_BMW_M1-Design.jpg
FM4_BMW_M3_E92Design.jpg

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Your vote counts for about 20!

I am wrapping up some Star Wars Battlefront II stuff and then I think come summer I'll circle back around to Forza. My son has been playing a lot of it lately and he can be my tester.

DISsumSAUCE

DISsumSAUCE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm thinking about updating this again... just *thinking* about it. Recently the Pizza Hut Mustang has been found, and I might be able to port over the BMW art car as well, so long as the texture mapping is the same. (see https://forza.fandom.com/wiki/Forza_Motorsport_4/BMW_Art_Car_Pack ) -- do people even still have an interest in this? There also several car skins made by Grand Theft Auto 4 modders who ported Forza cars to that game. I could include some of those (which I did in version 1.2)

ALSO, IF YOU HAVE AN OLD FORZA HORIZON 1 PROFILE WITH THE "GONE GOLD" VIPER OR ANY OF THE CARS GIFTED FROM THE DEVELOPER (SUCH AS THE HALO SCION FRS) PLEASE CONTACT ME. I MAY BE ABLE TO MAKE THOSE AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE IF I GET SOME FILES FROM YOU.

I'll ask someone that's been talking about having those cars. ALSO, I'd be down to give you a hand if you're bored af or lackin motivation lol. I know how tiring 4632671 db edits can be. After the AIO i just about cried tears of joy.

I

ieu_redfox

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I'm happy to know that you could track some of the gift cars from the FH1 and it reignited the interest on messing around the XE again (as I want to say thank you too - since I finished the game using your mod).

But, since you ported all the FH1 cars: do you still have the original file for the Ford Focus SVT? It was the season pass car for the rally expansion, but all the packs I got didn't feature it (despite having successfully tracked the other season pass only cars), and basically this has been bugging me out since I got the console in 2016.

I wish I could help with the dev cars, but I came too late to the party. I think the only valuable asset I have to exchange are the kiosk cars from Burnout Revenge, if you're into collecting this type of thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register