Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work?

R

Raf Petron

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys? I downloaded the 1.1 version of this mod and it worked. Then after that i downloaded the 1.2 version, I extracted it on the same game. Then i had a disc is unreadable error. I deleted the filestocache and system cache. Ahm? Still not working . What am i suppoed to do? I wanna play it badly. Thanks in advance

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
1.2 doesn't seem to be working for people, and I have stopped working on the mod. Please use 1.1.

R

Raf Petron

Reaction score
Sin$
1.2 doesn't seem to be working for people, and I have stopped working on the mod. Please use 1.1.
Oh. Thats why. Ah, Im so excited to drive the fnf cars. Ill just extract the 1.1 again. Thanks for your mods. Haha,

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
1) Install game to your Xbox 360, NOT in Games on Demand (you should be able to see default.xex)
2) Remove any installed title updates
3) Install version 1.1 (NOT version 1.2b) of this mod over the original game files.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have the ability to do the camber mods like with Project Underground?

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I never added any camber stuff, but if people know enough they still can. I never looked into it.

SoLjA

SoLjA

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I Have Forza 4,Forza horizon, Forza horizon 2 and Forza horizon 2 F&F stand alone game. How exactly do you port over cars? I have a rgh.

K

kenGURU

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Teancum, first of all, thank you for this awesome mod, fh2 seems to be way better with it!

I have a question tho. Is it possible to port FH2 cars to FH1? I think I'd be an awesome addition to the game (first one is better, imo). If yes, would you try to make it or at least, provide some kind of tutorial on how to?

Thanks in advance!

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, technically speaking you can port back to FH1 as it uses the same version of the engine. I wanted to do it back in the day but got bored with the mod as I had already beaten both games. I'd have to re-learn how.

Antrax

Antrax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, technically speaking you can port back to FH1 as it uses the same version of the engine. I wanted to do it back in the day but got bored with the mod as I had already beaten both games. I'd have to re-learn how.
Do you know how to update the game to TU2? I tried and failed lol

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no real reason to be on TU1 or TU2 as they don't seem to add or fix anything specific. The reason I run it without title updates is that once you're running an update the game has to have all the mod files included in a .zip. No big deal for people downloading it, but super slow to do modding with.

B

Black1337

Reaction score
Sin$
There's no real reason to be on TU1 or TU2 as they don't seem to add or fix anything specific. The reason I run it without title updates is that once you're running an update the game has to have all the mod files included in a .zip. No big deal for people downloading it, but super slow to do modding with.
Hey man. First of all, i want to say abig thanks for your work on this mod. Secondly, i want to say sorry for my English. I don't speak English very well, because i'm from CIS country.
So, can you make a little step by step insruction for installing this mod? I download Forza Horizon 2, but it in GOD format (1 folder, calling 4D530AA4). I need download FH2 in ISO., extract ISO with "ISOextract" to normal files (folders and xex files), copy it to HDD and replace mod files with default? My X360 can see games only in GOD format, but i have a xex menu. Sorry for such silly questions. I just recently bought freebooted X360 :frown:

T

thesidemen123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey there thanks for the mod! Do I merge your UI folder with my ui folder?

T

thesidemen123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh...just tested it out and i realized a lot of car's pictures from the buy cars menu seem to be missing

and also the speed for cars are different
for example:when im buying a car,the speed for the car is 10.0 but after purchasing it the speed drops down to 7.2

Last edited:
Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
For the car pictures, I now have the tools to make pictures for those cars, but I haven't modded Forza in a long time. Not sure about the speed ratings. I'm just glad the mod works for you. Some people have had trouble installing it.

Have fun!

Top Bottom
Login
Register