• Thread starter Teancum
  • Start date
  • Views 199,567
Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It's awesome to hear you played through the whole game using the mod. Makes my heart happy!

For the Focus -- I don't have it any more, but ModNetwork (I think that's what it's called) should still.

I

ieu_redfox

Reaction score
Sin$
No problem, it was pretty wild doing races with the traffic cars heh

Thank you very much for the directions, I found them and finally I feel complete with the FH. I hope you find the will to mess with the XE again, but if not, I'm really thankful for all the work you had on the project (since I tried myself to only unlock the manufacturer wheels, I know it was a lot).

forzaplayer

forzaplayer

Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the mod, put it into the game files, and I loaded forza horizon 2 and it didn't work

APlusMods

APlusMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to bypass title updates? When I go to start up the game after downloading the latest title update it sends me back to the dashboard saying incompatible version, and it will not let me play until I update.

Wankedjohnson

Wankedjohnson

Reaction score
Sin$
It's awesome to hear you played through the whole game using the mod. Makes my heart happy!

For the Focus -- I don't have it any more, but ModNetwork (I think that's what it's called) should still.
I just wanted to check up on how things are going. I'm thankful for your contributions towards modding this game. But one of my only interests was the addition of all the available fast n furious cars for forza horizon 2. Are you able to at least get those working?
Its alright if you cant

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Version 1.2 has them. I think the link is still good. Some people have reported problems with it, but I couldn't recreate them. I don't think I put the link on the first page, but it's in here somewhere.

The issues that some people were having where the game wouldn't start after install were kind of why I stopped working on it.

Wankedjohnson

Wankedjohnson

Reaction score
Sin$
Version 1.2 has them. I think the link is still good. Some people have reported problems with it, but I couldn't recreate them. I don't think I put the link on the first page, but it's in here somewhere.

The issues that some people were having where the game wouldn't start after install were kind of why I stopped working on it.
I'm aware of the problems of version 1.2 but the problems seems not worth the hassle...I thought you would have a perfectly fine version with the f&f cars but it's all good then. Ima try my luck.

E

eze123

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I am new, I introduce myself I am Alvaro and I am from Argentina. I would like someone to help me in the installation of this mod and explain everything to me

T

Tiefer

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, how to add cars to it? I’m trying to add and it fails. I added to an Autoshow (car dealer) Nissan GT-R F&F, but when I press to buy it my console crashes and turns off. Can someone who know explain what I’m doing wrong? (I add it via adding string in DB Browser and unpacking GT-R files to the Cars directory)

A

allmotarex

Reaction score
Sin$
Version 1.2Beta the issue with the unreadable disc is because of the EN.zip file in stringtables folder. The List_CarMake.str file is much larger than the original and there are CRC checks on this file.

xXx foRce xXx

xXx foRce xXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Version 1.2Beta the issue with the unreadable disc is because of the EN.zip file in stringtables folder. The List_CarMake.str file is much larger than the original and there are CRC checks on this file.
have you been able to fix that issue?

Dragonfoorcee

Dragonfoorcee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, I finally managed to make version 1.2 work, as A allmotarex said, the EN.zip file that causes the dirty and unreadable disk problem, so I swapped the version 1.2 EN.zip for the version 1.1 EN.zip and it worked, I still managed to buy the Challenger Fast Furious version and go for a race with it.

Teancum Teancum all is not lost and would love to see a future 1.3 version of this mod.

xXx foRce xXx

xXx foRce xXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, I finally managed to make version 1.2 work, as A allmotarex said, the EN.zip file that causes the dirty and unreadable disk problem, so I swapped the version 1.2 EN.zip for the version 1.1 EN.zip and it worked, I still managed to buy the Challenger Fast Furious version and go for a race with it.

Teancum Teancum all is not lost and would love to see a future 1.3 version of this mod.
well done Dragonfoorcee. I will try it out!

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Perfect. I might come back to this yet! Been playing through FH5 on Xbox One and I wanna bring some love back to the older games.

Top Bottom
Login
Register