Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 XE mod (Xtended Edition) — JTAG/RGH only

y055ef

Reaction score
Noob question but how do u install it? do u just move all the folders under their directories or is something else?

Snoop Dawg

Reaction score
How the f*** do I install the forza horizon 2 mod can anyone explain to me do I need to paste it in my horizon 2 folder or do I copy each car and paste it in the audio fille plz anyone is anybody even online in this forum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
It's buried in the thread somewhere I think. Most people couldn't get it to load properly, but it had all the Horizon 1 wheels and the Fast & Furious cars.

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
It's buried in the thread somewhere I think. Most people couldn't get it to load properly, but it had all the Horizon 1 wheels and the Fast & Furious cars.
i believed you removed it i haven't seen it, also you was planning to do one final build after v1.1.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Having a lot of fun with this mod. But some FWD rally cars from FH1 feel wrong to me. Is there a proper way to convert FWD cars to AWD ones? I edited PowertrainID and DriveTypeID at Data_Car section of gamedb.slt. The cars appear AWD in the shop but remain FWD ingame and garage. Am I missing something?

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been a really, really long time since I touched Forza modding. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you. I'm glad you like the mod though!

Top Bottom