Xbox 360 Forza Horizon 2 XE mod (Xtended Edition) — JTAG/RGH only

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
do you think anyone will ever update project under ground for forza horizon 1/2 or make something similar to it ?
No as a lot of things have to be reworked and it’s a pain to do. Plus not many play online with it

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
I had plans to give this mod an overhaul about a year ago but lost interest. It would have added several stanced versions of cars, donks, pro street versions that are wheelie capable, and some "monster" versions.

H Y X

RGH and CFW hoster
Reaction score
I had plans to give this mod an overhaul about a year ago but lost interest. It would have added several stanced versions of cars, donks, pro street versions that are wheelie capable, and some "monster" versions.
I really wish you would do an overhaul

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
so i suppose you still have no interest in updating this?

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I played through Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One, but even then I haven't touched a Forza game in close to a year.

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
I went back to modding Star Wars Battlefront II on the Xbox actually. Just got a bit bored of Forza and I figured over 100 new cars was enough.

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
I went back to modding Star Wars Battlefront II on the Xbox actually. Just got a bit bored of Forza and I figured over 100 new cars was enough.
oh i see well thanks for the response, and good luck with the modding. i will say though over 100 cars that's amazing how you did that.

Top Bottom