Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think anyone will ever update project under ground for forza horizon 1/2 or make something similar to it ?
I highly doubt it...

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think anyone will ever update project under ground for forza horizon 1/2 or make something similar to it ?
No as a lot of things have to be reworked and it’s a pain to do. Plus not many play online with it

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I had plans to give this mod an overhaul about a year ago but lost interest. It would have added several stanced versions of cars, donks, pro street versions that are wheelie capable, and some "monster" versions.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I had plans to give this mod an overhaul about a year ago but lost interest. It would have added several stanced versions of cars, donks, pro street versions that are wheelie capable, and some "monster" versions.
I really wish you would do an overhaul

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I might still. It's quite a time sink to do so, and that's my main problem with it.

FlamboFalvo

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
Sin$
so i suppose you still have no interest in updating this?

Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I played through Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One, but even then I haven't touched a Forza game in close to a year.

FlamboFalvo

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I played through Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One, but even then I haven't touched a Forza game in close to a year.
well are you still into modding, or just waiting for an xbox one jailbreak?

Last edited:
Teancum

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I went back to modding Star Wars Battlefront II on the Xbox actually. Just got a bit bored of Forza and I figured over 100 new cars was enough.

FlamboFalvo

FlamboFalvo

Reaction score
Sin$
I went back to modding Star Wars Battlefront II on the Xbox actually. Just got a bit bored of Forza and I figured over 100 new cars was enough.
oh i see well thanks for the response, and good luck with the modding. i will say though over 100 cars that's amazing how you did that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register