Sin$
Forza 4 Money Glitch

1. Hop on benchmark layout a put 50 laps on and turn the ai on to 11
2. Then pick the formula racing car and race 50 laps
- be sure to turn abs off, traction control, and all the other stuff off
3. If your car level goes up to level 8 you get free car parts
- minus rims and rim size
-everything is for free sounds like fun

I did it and i got free chevy parts for all my chevy cars. This does work and is legitimate and fast way to make 100GS.

Thanks hope this helped!!!! - DoPe

Description:

Using a test track with non-strict boundaries, and a high level game setting against the AI, you can earn CR/Money very quickly.

Tutorial:

From the main menu, select “Community”, then Create a Race. Make the lobby ‘Private’, and gametype set to ‘Circuit’. Select ‘Test Track Layout A’ from the track selection list, set the max players at ’12′, and max AI at ’11′. Set the AI difficulty to “Professional”, then set the lap number to 50, and select R1 as the class. Then begin the race.

Text:

Once the race begins, stay near the inside wall for all 50 laps. The AI players will stay within the soft boundaries of the track, allowing you to easily win the race. At the end of the race, you should receive ~100,000 credits.

[Official] Forza Save Modding Requests

JohnX

JohnX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you be a little more specific?

Does this have to be done online?

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
yes it does have to be done online thats the only way you can do it on there. Like you set the race up to max players and set it to 50 laps and turn everything for the cars and stuff off so when ur done with the 50 laps you get 100,000gs

mrgeo20

mrgeo20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this would take nearly an hour to complete one race. play career for an hour and you'll get at least one and a half times the reward that this gives you. I just set everything up like you said and tested out a 5 lap race, I didn't earn anything from it. I advise everyone to not waste their time with this.

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
you do not know what u are doing then bc it works for me and it doesnt take an hour takes 15 min what are you talking about and whatever i do money mods now so if u want money send ur forza save over so i can mod it whatever u want

K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do this with 10 lap races and i make like 15k so yeah this is pretty good. Plus i get bonus money from affinity!! made 200k in less then an hour probably..

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
yea same so someone agrees and ill help you with that work shop I got a modding tool that i can mod the money and s***

K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
really theres not much need to mod now, i can get parts for free easily by doing this, plus i get a lot of money from it.. i might as well just play legit now.

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
yea ikr but yea atleast u say that u know what im doing so yea ur doing the right s***

K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
btw i think its faster if you do it on the topgear track, topgear west. its shorter then benchmark.

K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
from 15 laps i get about 23k i think. + bonus' from car manufacturers

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
niice lol what track though like which Top Gear track?

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
kool welll i got banned from the storefront and online and stuff because i sent over 50 million to my main account and they caught me on my other account thats why i got banned

C

Circus

Reaction score
Sin$
I got zapped buying tuner sets. When they ban you that goes for your gamer tag or just that saved game?

K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try deleting your gamesave and starting new. i know when i got banned from forza 3 storefront/auction house, i just deleted my save and put another one on and i wasnt banned anymore.

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could just mod your money i have 5 million im afraid to go anymore

M

mooneasteregg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll just play legit. too easy to get money on this one why bother modding it. Enjoy your ban cheaters, while i enjoy actually playing this game and having fun. And how is this a glitch when its just setting up a race? Not trying to bash you or your thread but seriously? This is common knowledge that if you do a long race you will get lots of money... How about instead of doing that you try and see if theres an actual money glitch like there was in 3...

C

cleves5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to community.
Race Online.
Create Game.
Under Game Settings Make it professional.
Set the track to Test Track A. (If you don't have this, use the code on the paper in your case to download it for free).
Set 50 laps.
12 max players.
11 max A.I.
R1 class cars.
Save settings.

Go to difficulty.
Set on hardest (make sure everything is off).
Next select the best car in whatever company you wish.

Start the race. You can race along the inside of the circle while your opponents are on the far outside.
Should only take about 20 minutes to complete.

You will get 50,000XP in both your affinity and driver level.
You also get 100,000Credits.

Hope this helped clear up any issues.
Watch this video for proof.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI6b_DVTdhE <--Not my video. I do not take credit for this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register