Forza 4 mod dlc cars

• Thread starter Ande3200
  • Start date
  • Views 4,374
A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
How can i mod dlc cars engine power becouse there is nothing in the gamedb.slt there are only the other original cars in the game

JYSB59

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod the engine power in the dlc db and create a file media.zip like my tu and create and folder ''db'' in the media.zip , after create a folder ''patch'' in this folder ''db'' and put the dlc db in this folder . Just put the media.zip in the root of the game ''GAME://'' and put the xex's patched of d3fekt in the game . Now the dlc db is update 
My tu http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/big-tu-3d-forza-4-editing.1384518/

A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
Mod the engine power in the dlc db and create a file media.zip like my tu and create and folder ''db'' in the media.zip , after create a folder ''patch'' in this folder ''db'' and put the dlc db in this folder . Just put the media.zip in the root of the game ''GAME://'' and put the xex's patched of d3fekt in the game . Now the dlc db is update 
My tu http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/big-tu-3d-forza-4-editing.1384518/

Where can i find the dlc db i cant find it do i need to extract dlc content if thats the case than how.

Last edited:
A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
I am starting to get it now only one thing how do i make the dlc as the same file as it was as original after modding in the db.
Cant wait to mod koenigsegg agera

JYSB59

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Simply the media.zip and the xex's patched are in the title update , if you put the xex's patched and a the media.zip in the root of the game , the game update the origine game file's whish the file's of the media.zip , the file of the media.zip is in priority to the game files . The game always launch files of the media.zip , if you put your db in the media.zip /db/path/ , the db of the dlc is update whish your file db . Example : if I mod a
car dlc , I create a folder ''cars'' in the media.zip like the architecture of the game and I create a folder whish the name of the car ''NIS_240sx_93'' in ''cars'' , put the modded car file in the folder of the car ''NIS_240sx_93'' and the game update the nissan 240sx whish the file of the media.zip

A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
I have the game on my xbox 360 jtag and media is just a folder not a zip with have db i have modded the orginal db but can i put the dlc db in the same folder and the cars in the dlc should they be put in cars folder
Do i need to make a zip of the dlc cars or the dlc db. Should the cars and db of the dlc be put with the forza 4 media root after modding it

JYSB59

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Download this file (is a mod of d3fekt) http://www.mediafire.com/download/9bm9sikvh9evu14/Rocket+Bunny+S15+upload+by+JYSB59.rar
In this rar , you have the media.zip and the xex's patched , open the media.zip of the rar file and create a folder "db" in media.zip and on this folder create a folder "patch", next put your dlc db modded in "patch" (media.zip/db/patch/your db file), put the modified media.zip and xex's in your root game

you should have it GAME://media.zip GAME://default.xex and other's xex

Launch your game and the db is update

A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
Now i have modded the porsche carrera gt in the dlc db and how should i put in that mod in the game

JYSB59

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just put the porsche dlc db modded in the media.zip "media.zip/db/patch/your file db" and put the media.zip in the root of game 
Like this
sAWVJLm.png

A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont have winzip i have extract media.zip so i can mod the dlc db should i make it to a zip again and put that media.zip in the root of the game my forza game have folders there is already a folder called media in the root of the game can i still make a media.zip to place in the root.
Should the dlc be removed from content folder on the xbox

A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
I run the game with xex menu 1,2 and i have copy the game to the harddrive

JYSB59

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have extract the media.zip and place your file db modded on the extract folder of media.zip , Rebuild the media.zip , like my tu , and place all xex's and your media.zip in the root of game

b2e092fc0e7d092014b6496fcd1295df.gif

A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
Should i take the 3 xex from rocket bunny mod in the root in the game along with my moded media.zip. the xex should the only be in root or should there be in media.zip as well? And should i let the content dlc be in content even if i have media.zip in the root

JYSB59

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the media.zip is more priority compared xbox content (dlc) and just replace the xex's original by the xex's patched of the rocket bunny mod , next put your media.zip modded whish your db's in the root game , launch the game and is done

A

Ande3200

Reaction score
Sin$
I already have a standard folder called media and what should i do with media.zip i tried to put the media.zip but nothing happend then i tried to put it inside the media folder still nothing i am starting the game from default xex should i start the game another way?

JYSB59

JYSB59

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hum... Can you send my the db modded , I make a media.zip whish your db and a explaine more precisely how install the update of the db

Top Bottom
Login
Register