Forza 4 2012 Ford Mustang BOSS 302

• Thread starter iTz V3n0MOuS
  • Start date
  • Views 1,810
iTz V3n0MOuS

iTz V3n0MOuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a paint job I created for the '05 Ford mustang. It is an almost identical re-creation of the one that comes stock on the 2012 Ford Mustang BOSS 302 edition. Tell me what you think! Here are pictures of both:

EDIT: Here is a new pic. My camera is on my phone so I don't have another way to get a picture unless someone knows a way. I put a new bumper on and widened the stripe on the hood.
c9b6e21e.png

2012-mustang-boss-302.jpg

U

ucantwin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks great almost the same as the real one.

duff

duff

Petrolsexual
Retired
Reaction score
I wish they would have put the boss in here. Also you should widen the line on the hood, add the splitter and look for different rims. Then package it all together and put that on the storefront!

iTz V3n0MOuS

iTz V3n0MOuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish they would have put the boss in here. Also you should widen the line on the hood, add the splitter and look for different rims. Then package it all together and put that on the storefront!
It is on the storefront already, but I will do what you said but what do you mean by splitter?

duff

duff

Petrolsexual
Retired
Reaction score
It is on the storefront already, but I will do what you said but what do you mean by splitter?
The front air splitter on the bumper. Add the aftermarket forza one.

ERRM

ERRM

Trololo
Reaction score
You're stripe on the hood, looks like it's a triangle instead of the rectangular one on the real one. Other than that, good job.

Some Shisno

Some Shisno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also the paint color on the real boss looks more orange than the one you made. Is it supposed to be that way?

iTz V3n0MOuS

iTz V3n0MOuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're stripe on the hood, looks like it's a triangle instead of the rectangular one on the real one. Other than that, good job.
The one on the real one has a point on the hood.
Also the paint color on the real boss looks more orange than the one you made. Is it supposed to be that way?
My camera made it look like that.

duff

duff

Petrolsexual
Retired
Reaction score
Looks good man I will have to take a look on the store front for it!

As for the picture, take one and upload to your storefront. Then go to http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Profile.aspx?gt=(enter GT here) and you should be able to view your photos and then save it to your PC and upload it. You can also just log in on that site to see it and more.

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Looks really nice!!! Yeah I wish the new boss was in the game, oh well.

iTz V3n0MOuS

iTz V3n0MOuS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good man I will have to take a look on the store front for it!

As for the picture, take one and upload to your storefront. Then go to http://forzamotorspo...rofile.aspx?gt=(enter GT here) and you should be able to view your photos and then save it to your PC and upload it. You can also just log in on that site to see it and more.
just now got the actual picture up if you want to add me on xbox for easier access to my storefront my GT is iTz V3n0MOuS

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Looks good man, props!

Top Bottom