What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Forza 3 messed up after modding credits.

• Thread starter SCRANDYxRANDYx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,203
S

SCRANDYxRANDYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I modded my save awhile ago and would constantly get black boxes in my garage after a file would fail to save and the game would freeze when I went to my garage and nothing would show up. Does everyone else have these problems or was this a one time thing? Just wondering cause it got to the point where I had to delete my Forza 3 save and I don't want to do it again if it's going to happen again.

Jamie

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yep your save is f***ed you will have to delete it and start over. i had the same problem. have you ever been flagged because when i got flagged thats when it never worked again

S

SCRANDYxRANDYx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't need to make a back up because prior I had nothing anyway so that doesn't really matter im just wondering if it will happen again? And im pretty sure im not flagged but ill check.

Jamie

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't need to make a back up because prior I had nothing anyway so that doesn't really matter im just wondering if it will happen again? And im pretty sure im not flagged but ill check.

you would know if you were flagged. i even got unflagged but my save was still f***ed you will just have to start over plenty of people on here offer the service of modding you money for free

Top Bottom
Login
Register