• Start date
  • Views 18,522
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viper6622

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone post a program that edits the Forza 3 gamesave. One program that works is Valhalla but it costs like $50. Please post in this thread if anything has worked for this game, like concept, xploder rehasher, Modio. Cause i've tried them all whne it comes to changing the device ID and Profile iD and even though it changes it still says "DEVICE FULL", OR INCORRECT GAMER PROFILE.

This would be really helpful if anyone has figured it to post a VID TUT so the rest of us can finally edit this game.

THANKS TO WHOEVER FIGURES THIS OUT

S

silentkiller sk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well valhalla is the only one because there the only people to crack the security

Wast3d Monk3y

Wast3d Monk3y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just get valhalla, its worth it,also there working on l4d 2

V

viper6622

Reaction score
Sin$
thats what i've been hearing, just wanted to make sure. im going to go ahead and buy it. Thanks

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just got valhalla the forza mod is amazingly simple to use :smile:
forzasaveeditb.png

W

weednbucket

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im from a third world country with no paypal. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
just wish i could have bought Valhalla just for Forza 3 :mellow::cursing::frown::frown:

E

ENORUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone post a program that edits the Forza 3 gamesave. One program that works is Valhalla but it costs like $50. Please post in this thread if anything has worked for this game, like concept, xploder rehasher, Modio. Cause i've tried them all whne it comes to changing the device ID and Profile iD and even though it changes it still says "DEVICE FULL", OR INCORRECT GAMER PROFILE.

This would be really helpful if anyone has figured it to post a VID TUT so the rest of us can finally edit this game.

THANKS TO WHOEVER FIGURES THIS OUT
Horizion has a forza 3 mod tool, I don't know how good it is, I just heard it worked, and you need to be a diamond member.

G

georgeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.mediafire...rncnpv2eaw18eq4
Name - v Georgeeee x
Credits - 45,000,000
Level - 50
Exp - Max (or a tiny bit less then max)

Status
Not open for further replies.