What's new

Solved Forza 2 wont run on jtag

Scrufdog

Scrufdog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I try to start Forza 2 on my jtag I get the following error, after going through the game start 'commercial ads'...

Error: Failed to create or load save file. The selected device is invalid.

I can hit A to continue or B to go back. Whether I hit A or B, it goes back to the start screen, "press a to start" and pressing A brings up the same error message.

I ripped the game to the internal 2TB hard drive using my retail disc and the latest FSD, Copy DVD
Any ideas?

thanks

From what I'm finding with more searching is that my original game save wont copy from one hdd to another without official means. so its trying to load a 'corrupt' game save and wont proceed into the game itself.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
When I try to start Forza 2 on my jtag I get the following error, after going through the game start 'commercial ads'...

Error: Failed to create or load save file. The selected device is invalid.

I can hit A to continue or B to go back. Whether I hit A or B, it goes back to the start screen, "press a to start" and pressing A brings up the same error message.

I ripped the game to the internal 2TB hard drive using my retail disc and the latest FSD, Copy DVD
Any ideas?

thanks

From what I'm finding with more searching is that my original game save wont copy from one hdd to another without official means. so its trying to load a 'corrupt' game save and wont proceed into the game itself.

delete all the forza gamesaves,and maybe that will help.