What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Forza 2 wont run on jtag

Scrufdog

Scrufdog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to start Forza 2 on my jtag I get the following error, after going through the game start 'commercial ads'...

Error: Failed to create or load save file. The selected device is invalid.

I can hit A to continue or B to go back. Whether I hit A or B, it goes back to the start screen, "press a to start" and pressing A brings up the same error message.

I ripped the game to the internal 2TB hard drive using my retail disc and the latest FSD, Copy DVD
Any ideas?

thanks

From what I'm finding with more searching is that my original game save wont copy from one hdd to another without official means. so its trying to load a 'corrupt' game save and wont proceed into the game itself.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to start Forza 2 on my jtag I get the following error, after going through the game start 'commercial ads'...

Error: Failed to create or load save file. The selected device is invalid.

I can hit A to continue or B to go back. Whether I hit A or B, it goes back to the start screen, "press a to start" and pressing A brings up the same error message.

I ripped the game to the internal 2TB hard drive using my retail disc and the latest FSD, Copy DVD
Any ideas?

thanks

From what I'm finding with more searching is that my original game save wont copy from one hdd to another without official means. so its trying to load a 'corrupt' game save and wont proceed into the game itself.

delete all the forza gamesaves,and maybe that will help.

Top Bottom
Login
Register