Forza 2 "Tampered Profile Message" = Banned?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by TXClark, Dec 30, 2008 with 3 replies and 517 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXClark

TXClark Newbie

Ratings:
    I got a message that popped up telling me this, am I screwed and have to deleted Game Save file and start from scratch or should I wait a few days and see if it's a goof?

I did a 2nd account money glitch about 6 weeks ago and they have light Holiday staff at Microsoft/Turn 10 this week so not sure why now I would get it. If I am indeed banned at least I got the 1000/1000 but have been enjoying playing afterwards.

2. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    I seriously doubt that they banned you for doing a glitch. Something like this happened to me once on Crackdown a few months ago , i put in the disk and then out of nowhere it said that my profile and DLC was corrupt and it wont even let me play the game anymore cuz it freezes trying to read the profile. It never resolved itself though , hopefully in your case its just a random mistake and will be corrected. other wise you should call up M$ and tell them what happened.

3. OP
    TXClark

TXClark Newbie

Ratings:
    Turn10 and Microsoft do in deed ban for glitching, pushing a friend across the finish line to set records on scoreboards and paint jobs with nudity, drugs or racist themes.

4. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    damn that sucks....ok so maybe you did get banned....i guess your best bet would be to call M$ and see what they say if you really did get banned or if it is just a mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.