What's new

Discussion Forza 2 car gifting problem - need help.

• Thread starter Andy 371
  • Start date
  • Views 293
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy 371

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate sent me a car which he values dearly, just to check out and have drive. He had it fine tuned and painted how he loved it, the story is to long to bother.

But onto the point, I got the car received message, but when I tried to download it it said there was a problem and to try again later. Only problem is now I have no idea where to find the message, because I just had to click Lb when he first sent it.

Now the car is lost somewhere within the interned, and my mate is heartbroken, so I need to find a way for him to recover it or for me to receive it.

I'm thinking there has to be an in box of some description so I can go back to that message? I'm still and have been trying for the last half hour...

L

Lagoria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there should be a button to press to view your gifted cars / messages in game. look around. your mates car is not lost. it should be decently easy to find. :smile:

A

Andy 371

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was the Lb button as I received the message.. but now it does nothing..

L

Lagoria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have your mate send you another car, when that happens press LB and his old and new cars should be displayed. if not then ill try to come up with another solution. good luck. this has also happened to me before.:.(

A

Andy 371

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will try this, hopefully it works, thanks man.

I tried it and it was looking all good until when I click to download the car it tells me my forza profile has been tampered with and I need to make a new one... This is really stupid, I tried to make up a new car for my mate and just put it in the auction house for him for cheap as... But no, can't do anything now with my tampered profile lol..

I'm assuming it is because I done that money glitch so long ago lol.. I would still like for somehow to be able to get my mate his car back with it's tuning etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom