Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtQUx1UQFaQ

Digital Kitten

Digital Kitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get rid of the ****ing nazi symbol and I may show you some respect, you know thats extremly immature and not one little bit funny :angry:

Ingrese

Ingrese

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn't make them I don't mess up people stuff end of story if u don't like them don't look at my post.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
Get rid of the ****ing nazi symbol and I may show you some respect, you know thats extremly immature and not one little bit funny :angry:

First off displaying a swastika is not immature at all. 卐 is not a Nazi Swastika at all. A Nazi Swastika sits at a 45° angle.

Also do you consider the highlighted part of your quote to be showing any maturity at all?

D

DsC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off displaying a swastika is not immature at all. 卐 is not a Nazi Swastika at all. A Nazi Swastika sits at a 45° angle.

Also do you consider the highlighted part of your quote to be showing any maturity at all?

I'm sorry but when the nazi party first started out their symbol was the 卐 if I'm not mistaken. I am also sure was was trying to make a swastika but failed completely, I just really doubt he was trying to make the hindu peace version.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry but when the nazi party first started out their symbol was the 卐 if I'm not mistaken. I am also sure was was trying to make a swastika but failed completely, I just really doubt he was trying to make the hindu peace version.

swastika4dfhsd.gif

Digital Kitten

Digital Kitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Considering the means of my post i think im entitled to swear and don't try to cover it up with other bulls*** also your abbuse of the wikipeadiaz amuses me.

At the end the the day you a showcased a symbol which is frowned upon in today's society which I as a CHRISTIAN and not a JEW am not very pleased at.

Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea Cause pretty much everyone loves making hindu peace signs :tongue:

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering the means of my post i think im entitled to swear and don't try to cover it up with other bulls*** also your abbuse of the wikipeadiaz amuses me.

At the end the the day you a showcased a symbol which is frowned upon in today's society which I as a CHRISTIAN and not a JEW am not very pleased at.

At the end of the day I did no such thing pal. I was simply pointing out the fact that one has a right to display any symbol they want. I am not the one who posted the video nor am I the one who made the map. To be completely straight forward I don't even own the game, and hadn't heard about it until these posts started popping up.

I don't know where in my statement of common knowledge I abused (one 'b') wikipedia (spelled correctly). You claim to be a christian, but with a mouth (hand I guess, since it was typed) like yours I am left wonder what religion you are between Sundays.

A lot of things are frowned upon in society, but "at the end of the day" we live in a free country, and have the right to display any symbol we want, write anything we want, pray to any god or God that we want, etc. That being said, you most certainly have the right to be upset about it, but what can you do about it?

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Would you just stop making a big deal about it. Go try to get attention elsewhere.

It is his world, he can place/create whatever he may want to in it. If it upsets you then I suggest that you leave this thread before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

On Topic:

That is pretty impressive for Fortress Craft. I havent gotten into FC but I do love MC.

Digital Kitten

Digital Kitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At the end of the day I did no such thing pal. I was simply pointing out the fact that one has a right to display any symbol they want. I am not the one who posted the video nor am I the one who made the map. To be completely straight forward I don't even own the game, and hadn't heard about it until these posts started popping up.

I don't know where in my statement of common knowledge I abused (one 'b') wikipedia (spelled correctly). You claim to be a christian, but with a mouth (hand I guess, since it was typed) like yours I am left wonder what religion you are between Sundays.

A lot of things are frowned upon in society, but "at the end of the day" we live in a free country, and have the right to display any symbol we want, write anything we want, pray to any god or God that we want, etc. That being said, you most certainly have the right to be upset about it, but what can you do about it?
Well I suppose I can't really argue with the whole freedom thing but im only judging here whats right to judge (something I am against). Im sorry to have gotten so upset about it but I do have a perfectly good reason for it. I do apoligise for the way I acted or well in this case typed but I still remain against this, sorry.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I ended up buying this after I played the trial. I <3 it. I :lol: at all the Minecraft fanboys. :tongue:

T

TES ARENA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I suppose I can't really argue with the whole freedom thing but im only judging here whats right to judge (something I am against). Im sorry to have gotten so upset about it but I do have a perfectly good reason for it. I do apoligise for the way I acted or well in this case typed but I still remain against this, sorry.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

-Matthew 7:1-5

Just saying...

I ended up buying this after I played the trial. I <3 it. I :lol: at all the Minecraft fanboys. :tongue:
Why? Give me one reason this is better then Minecraft.

It does look good though OP.

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
-Matthew 7:1-5

Just saying...

Why? Give me one reason this is better then Minecraft.

It does look good though OP.

Give me a download code to play minecraft on the xbox pl0x...no you say? doesn't exist you say? STFU, :tongue: Did I say it was better? For me it is better because I don't like to play games on my laptop, but I am just expressing my opinions, not forcing them on everyone like the minecraft fanboys. I never said Minecraft was bad, just don't like computer games.

Also I hate to get into human rights again in this post, but I believe I have the right to :lol: at fanboys without catching the third degree from the likes of you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register