• Thread starter ______
  • Start date
  • Views 27,245
______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently theirs a working duplication glitch in Fortnite save the world allowing users to duplicate anything you like traps and sunbeam Included, I can't get it consistantly though I have been filling accounts gradually.

Theirs alot of people live streaming it on YouTube though their are some fake videos also ?

Steps I followed to make it work .

Must do this in stonewood stormshield, build a 10x10 structure 7 stories high single wall as a support, once that's built proceed to build structures till you hit the structure limit suggest to build tunnels like a turtle and to keep things simple as traps need to be placed on every structure.

You also need to have an edited cone and edited floor to make this work (very important) suggested close to spawn area

I proceed to place traps on every single structure, gas/tar and broadsides on walls takes hrs, the end result is a very laggy homebase that makes your frames drop like crazy I did this by myself but I recommend get as many friends as possible.

Now for the dupe it's a 2 person duplication the host receives the items.
Load into stormshield and have the friend drop what you want to duplicate.
The host waits for all of the mats to fall down pyramid and collect.
The host proceeds to collect everything and leave game through the banner ( pause , banner , leave game )

Now I can get it to work but not as consistant as I would like and I would like to know how this even works, is it crucial for the host to leave early or do loading times matter at the beginning perhaps force hosting could make a difference ?

Can provide gameplay or screenshots if that helps

poopmanis66

poopmanis66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you show some game play. I believe that it works but i would like to see the how to visually.

CANDREWMM

CANDREWMM

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you show some game play. I believe that it works but i would like to see the how to visually.
Yeah same i do know how to do the traps only dupe works in canny also, i havent been able to Find one that works with items and if it can be done solo

Aish123

Aish123

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working ? If yes I have set up everything I just don’t have the ceiling traps. Once I set up i am done. But is it working?

G

Gree

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know working dupe glitch?
There are currently working dupe glitches, but sadly a lot of people kept them to themselves an not to the public with the fear of them getting patched, so maybe the concept of glitched Homebase duping the weapons still works, but your just gonna have to be lucky to hit the glitch, personally I tried doing the most common one out there, and it worked but once then after like a hundred tries it didn't, so it really is based on luck

CRAZYlaugher

CRAZYlaugher

Reaction score
Sin$
Mind if I can watch the dupe video. It would help me a lot getting mats.

N

NadiyaMancher3

Reaction score
Sin$
Fortnite has become the only salvation in a difficult time in my life. I was seriously injured in a basketball competition and spent several months at home.

Tolkien

Tolkien

Reaction score
Sin$
Fortnite has become the only salvation in a difficult time in my life. I was seriously injured in a basketball competition and spent several months at home.
I didn't even get a chance to meet my friends. My helplessness oppressed me, so I found ways to distract myself and pass the time. Then I met a guy on Instagram who played Fortnite, so he taught me everything. First, he showed me a way to get free v bucks. I spent my days playing Xbox because sports were off-limits for me. I am grateful to the developers of such games for this wonderful idea.

Top Bottom
Login
Register