What's new

Discussion Fortnite STW/ Can you code schematics?/How do You Dupe Guns?

T

TGVON

Reaction score
Drop Methods below if you have any :smile:

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Pretty sure all dupe methods are still kept secret by top dupers. I know a dude still around that dupes but none of them will tell the method because it'll get patched. What do you mean code schematics?

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Pretty sure all dupe methods are still kept secret by top dupers. I know a dude still around that dupes but none of them will tell the method because it'll get patched. What do you mean code schematics?
I’m assuming they meant make it so the weapons have unobtainable perks

J

jdmstar

Reaction score

Yea that one method we had was patched quick, not before i made a **** ton of items that are hard to farm HAHAHAA

X

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score

im pretty sure what he means by “code schematics” he’s talking ab like what we can do on Borderlands and make customs weapons, like take a base range/melee weapons and add stats and perks to it using a 3rd party tool then import them into the game.

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
im pretty sure what he means by “code schematics” he’s talking ab like what we can do on Borderlands and make customs weapons, like take a base range/melee weapons and add stats and perks to it using a 3rd party tool then import them into the game.
Ah, well if that's what he meant then that is impossible.

Top Bottom