What's new

Fortnite Merged BR and STW glitch

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this out like weeks ago but I never actually posted it. I thought I could find a way to get free stw with this to get free vbucks lmao but I’m not good with glitches. Maybe you guys can find something with this because I give up.

1. Open up Fortnite and don’t press on stw, click on Battle Royale

2. Pick any gamemode, I used 50v50 and then ready up.

3. Press start and go down to Select gamemode and you will notice it’s darkened out. Keep spamming on select gamemode until you the game starts and you can hear a clicking noise. That means it worked.

I normally keep spamming X and on Xbox you spam A. This glitch gives you a glitched out Battle Royale. It’s sick actually, when you turn your head it’s like better. I can’t explain it, also chests and ammo boxes are glitched out. When you pick up weapons it’ll give you a stw pick up animation. Also when you press start you can see the stw UI and if you press Epic Friends it’ll say you haven’t completed the tutorial. Just press O or B on Xbox and you’ll have acess to the top bar.

Last edited:
C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this out like weeks ago but I never actually posted it. I thought I could find a way to get free stw with this to get free vbucks lmao but I’m not good with glitches. Maybe you guys can find something with this because I give up.

1. Open up Fortnite and don’t press on stw, click on Battle Royale

2. Pick any gamemode, I used 50v50 and then ready up.

3. Press start and go down to Select gamemode and you will notice it’s darkened out. Keep spamming on select gamemode until you the game starts and you can hear a clicking noise. That means it worked.

I normally keep spamming X and on Xbox you spam A. This glitch gives you a glitched out Battle Royale. It’s sick actually, when you turn your head it’s like better. I can’t explain it, also chests and ammo boxes are glitched out. When you pick up weapons it’ll give you a stw pick up animation. Also when you press start you can see the stw UI and if you press Epic Friends it’ll say you haven’t completed the tutorial. Just press O or B on Xbox and you’ll have acess to the top bar.
Can you post a video of it? Or is there one online already? That seems sick!

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, I actually found this this myself. Whoever says they did just wants to take credit for some reason. There are no videos on YouTube on this and if there are just check the dates of when I posted this and the date of the video. Also yeah I can make a video. I’ll make it soon

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Added a video of me doing the glitch. Also I noticed my building was weird. I play on builder pro. It’s not apost to be like that

O

OLDLADY2003

Reaction score
I’ve done this before on ps4 if does merge save the world onto Battle Royale

You can’t even crouch too

Top Bottom