What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Tutorial Fortnite Mega Thread ~Updates ~Glitches ~News ~And More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not joking i really dont see it
Can you show me?

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
An Epic Games community co-ordinator said the Fortnite season 3 scheduled release date is Thursday, February 22, 2018

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That only duplicates a grenade? That's kinda pointless cause like you have to keep throwing it away.
Haven’t had a chance to try with weapons much but I have a few other ideas with this!

J

Johnny Bryant

Reaction score
Sin$
I got 100 v bucks on Battle Royale today as one of the rewards for a tier then I closed my app and started up pvp and it gave me 100 more wtf happend

xxovictoxx

xxovictoxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Any new discoveries? I've been trying to find some STW glitches for a while now.

King_Marcus_X

King_Marcus_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've found an easy way to be in the same solo with friends

King_Marcus_X

King_Marcus_X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about sharing it?
The most friends i had in a solo session was 4 but its harder than just 2 have everyone participating be in Brazil Matchmaking region and then just have one person countdown and everyone press ready at the same time the person counting down should be aware of the mic delay. Then see if your maps match up and if you have the same amount of people in your session.

HcB_Modding

HcB_Modding

Poke Shop Master
Reaction score
Sin$
might want to update this thread who ever is managing it Fortnite is on 3.5 and this stops at 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register