What's new

Discussion Fortnite Double Pump: Yay or Nay?

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever since Fortnite made its way into the mainstream, we have seen a ton of different strategies take shape. However, out of the lot, there has been just the one strategy which has split the entire Fortnite community, with one half in favor of it, while the other, hating it to bits.

I am talking about the infamous Double Pump build. Some people love, others dread it. Over all this makes the game unfair in a way. Here's the full article. But what do guys think of the dual pumps?

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i personally hate it. u see everyone running around with it makes the game unbalanced.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I enjoy it honestly. It’s a pain at first if you aren’t familiar with the technique, but it’s definitely a lot of fun once you learn it. It may be considered “OP” to new players, but I personally don’t think it is. They’ve already nerfed it enough and it shouldn’t be considered a massive problem to people.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it does provide an unfair advantage but if you're willing to use an extra weapon slot for the second pump then it is kinda worth it. IMO it doesn't take a lot of skill, all you have to do is switch between weapons whilst holding the trigger/mouse.

Top Bottom
Login
Register