Solved ForrestMaster's Guide to fixing errors 13,14,16,20,21

CodeytheRhino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't ever need this, but I thanked you anyway. That's a pretty awesome tut, esp. if you made it by yourself!

F

ForrrestMaster

CodeytheRhino said:
I won't ever need this, but I thanked you anyway. That's a pretty awesome tut, esp. if you made it by yourself!
Thanks codey. And yeah I did make it by myself.

gnfrxdestruction

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sorry but i also have a question. I have the error 21 and im going to buy a torx screw in about 10 minutes. But i was wondering when i hotswap the HDD xbox with the cd/dvd drive do i keep my computer on while unplugging the Cd/dvd and while plugging in the xbox one?

F

ForrrestMaster

gnfrxdestruction said:
Im sorry but i also have a question. I have the error 21 and im going to buy a torx screw in about 10 minutes. But i was wondering when i hotswap the HDD xbox with the cd/dvd drive do i keep my computer on while unplugging the Cd/dvd and while plugging in the xbox one?
You keep your computer on the entire time.

sala789

Reaction score
ForrrestMaster thx for the guide but can you please help me ,i get to the part where you search for the second harddrive but i cant seem to see it , can you please help thanks

F

ForrrestMaster

Have you hooked it up with the xbox running and you searched for new drives through device manager?

sala789

Reaction score
yes i have. thx for reply, i know why i think, its cos my hardrive is dead its giving me error 7. thx again

F

ForrrestMaster

Your both welcome. Please use the thanks button if you see this again.

ITTI

Reaction score
now just hope the dumbasses who didnt relock on xbox reboot have there eeprom backed up rofl.
BTW nice *** tutorial thing is does it depend on what kind of dash you have as in theres xbox live and there is reg xbox dash.?

F

ForrrestMaster

ITTI said:
now just hope the dumbasses who didnt relock on xbox reboot have there eeprom backed up rofl.
BTW nice *** tutorial thing is does it depend on what kind of dash you have as in theres xbox live and there is reg xbox dash.?

No TT this works. It puts everything back on that you need. Get owned again!! See you on kai lol.

The dash link comes with the xbox dash and the live dash.

SerpantSlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your all cok suckers so suck your mothers cok and make her shove her **** in your ***** yah thats right ban me *******s:laughing:

ITTI

Reaction score
I've notesed that if you get errors after errors after fixing each one that youl run into the error 16 i find this error very deadly thats if you dont remeber what carnel version or have your eeprom. I find it best that if you dont got the epprom or or the carnel version that you should get a modchip. XBMC ftw!

F

ForrrestMaster

ITTI said:
I've notesed that if you get errors after errors after fixing each one that youl run into the error 16 i find this error very deadly thats if you dont remeber what carnel version or have your eeprom. I find it best that if you dont got the epprom or or the carnel version that you should get a modchip. XBMC ftw!
For this tutorial on fixing the above errors, You dont need your Kernel or your eeprom. Thats the whole point of this tutorial... You dont need anything except the mentioned things.

Reaction score
I hope someone is still monitering this thread cause i can't seem to unlock my hd help. I wait til after xbox animation loads but i can't get it to unlock @ all keep getting error 16.

F

ForrrestMaster

I monitor it. Your supposed to unplug the IDE cable from DVD drive and then boot up the xbox. You will get error 12 and that will mean your HDD is unlocked.

Top Bottom