• Thread starter oHypotonic
  • Start date
  • Views 370
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oHypotonic

Reaction score
I posted last week I was prestige 8. I'm now prestige 10 looking for good competitive players. We also do zombie easter eggs and have made it to the boss on Der Eisendrache. I'm on the verge of dark matter and need a few more people to join. Message me : oHypotonic

K

KiAbz

Reaction score
I'd love to join you, I'm prees 4 level 35, not too shabby. And I normally play Hardcore TDM, with a RPM of 326 (rate per minute)
which is quite good :biggrin:

Z

zBubbles

13/06/15 <3 - Everything Call of Duty Zombies!
Reaction score
WolfyHD-V2
2.9KD and a great AR player.

L

Littleliam2169

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill be interested to join im prestige 8 level 40 im mostly on the awaking game because i like the new maps 
ill be interested to join im prestige 8 level 40 im mostly on the awaking game because i like the new maps
and also what console is this anyone now 

prestige 8 level 30

O

oHypotonic

Reaction score

prestige 8 level 30
PS4 & are you willing to do 4v4?

X

x24ktSoul

Reaction score
Hey i'm willing to do competitive 4v4s. I am master prestige level 91, i also a good slayer and objective player. PSN: x24ktSoul

L

Littleliam2169

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i'm willing to do competitive 4v4s. I am master prestige level 91, i also a good slayer and objective player. PSN: x24ktSoul
Im level 1000 all dark matter and hero

K

KiAbz

Reaction score
xD Now I'm level 438 and got dark matter and hero gear lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom