• Thread starter top kek
  • Start date
  • Views 682
top kek

top kek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, does anyone know how to change an HDD that was recently used on a JTAG in FAT32 format so I can use it as an Xbox HDD? Its an 80gb hard drive and its inside the HDD casing. Let me know. Thanks.

Chips 98

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, does anyone know how to change an HDD that was recently used on a JTAG in FAT32 format so I can use it as an Xbox HDD? Its an 80gb hard drive and its inside the HDD casing. Let me know. Thanks.
as far as i know you can only use M$ hard drives for retails. but if you use another hard drive it has to be the same gb as M$ released. so 20,60,120,250,350(not sure bout the 350 one) and it also has to be formated a certain way not just fat32 or with the xbox. so you wont be able to use your 80gb jtag hard drive for a retail. maybe someone can give more info on this but thats as far as i know.

ForeverSlacking

ForeverSlacking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Just put it in your retail go to system settings then memory go on the drive press format follow the stages... :smile:

top kek

top kek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as far as i know you can only use M$ hard drives for retails. but if you use another hard drive it has to be the same gb as M$ released. so 20,60,120,250,350(not sure bout the 350 one) and it also has to be formated a certain way not just fat32 or with the xbox. so you wont be able to use your 80gb jtag hard drive for a retail. maybe someone can give more info on this but thats as far as i know.
Thanks for your help.
Just put it in your retail go to system settings then memory go on the drive press format follow the stages... :smile:
I formatted and everything but it only configures up to 16gb.

Top Bottom
Login
Register