Tutorial Forgot Windows 7 password

• Thread starter Zhuliya
  • Start date
  • Views 2,341
Z

Zhuliya

Reaction score
Sin$
I forgot Windows 7 login password for my laptop and reset disc was not created. How do I reset the password? Many people have this dilemma when using Windows 7 system. A strong and unique password is essential to protect our system, but you tend to forget Windows 7 password. What to do if we are locked out of computer? The following will tell you how to reset Windows 7 password efficiently.

See the Youtube tutorial about how to reset forgotten Windows 7 password efficiently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftWsCrc0p1M

Trick 1: Using Windows 7 default Administrator account

Windows 7 OS has a built-in administrator account which is created during Windows installation without password, and disable by default. You need to enable that account before losing your other admin account password. Or in this tip your built-in administrator account won’t appear in the screen.

Suppose we have lost Mosoh account password

1. Start your computer and press "F8" while the computer boots up. The Advanced Boot Options screen appears.
2. Scroll down to "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" and press "Enter." Your computer starts in Safe Mode with Command Prompt.

3. Select the Administrator account that appear in the screen, then enter command prompt.

4. Type: net user Mosoh 123456 and enter, it will show you a message that” the command completed successfully.

5. Restart your computer, then you can log in as Mosoh with the password 123456. You can go to control Panel to change your account password if necessary.

Trick 2: Using Windows Password Key to crack password

If you haven’t enabled the default account before and you need to log in your system as soon as possible, this trick will help you regain access to your pc within 5 minutes without losing any data.

Step 1: Log in any available computer that you can access to and allows you download. Download and install Windows Password Key professional in that computer.

Step 2: Run and burn the program to a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive.

Step 3: When finish, insert the disk to your locked Computer and make your computer boot it from the disk by changing the BIOS setup, then you can follow the instruction to reset your password. It’s 100% recovery, so I’m sure you’ll enter your system with that account.

Forgot Windows 7 password isn’t a troublesome matter if you pick up a good way. The above two tricks will help you a lot.

Operating System
  1. Windows
InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Give credit, you just C&P info from a website <_<

G

gizsmartcom

Reaction score
Sin$
Simply go to Windows Password Key website to download this tool,it can help you 100% recover your lost password.

Windows Password Key is considered as the best tool to reset local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD, USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for resetting your Windows password until now.

B

brinkfor

Reaction score
Sin$
i think users can use a OfflineNT Password Editor to reset forgotten admin password. I have resolved my problem monthes ago. It is free and working for several Windows editions.

Top Bottom
Login
Register