Solved Forgot password to my old account

• Thread starter coderX
  • Start date
  • Views 364
C

coderX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my idiot friend lost the password to my old account. The console wouldn't let me delete and reset the password but I found the email. So I tried the account recovery page, filled it out and got no where because I made everything (name, security question, nick name) a bunch of random letters and numbers.

So I have access to the console with my old account, is there a console work-around that allows me to obtain the password or windows ID associated with my old account? If not, what else could I do? :blink:

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
So my idiot friend lost the password to my old account. The console wouldn't let me delete and reset the password but I found the email. So I tried the account recovery page, filled it out and got no where because I made everything (name, security question, nick name) a bunch of random letters and numbers.

So I have access to the console with my old account, is there a console work-around that allows me to obtain the password or windows ID associated with my old account? If not, what else could I do? :blink:
Ring Xbox and say you forgot your password to your account, you'll have to tell them the detials of the account (address, name etc..)

R

Rookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a credit card on the account call them up and say all you know (email/cc info/etc)

C

coderX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a credit card on the account call them up and say all you know (email/cc info/etc)
No credit card

Ring Xbox and say you forgot your password to your account, you'll have to tell them the detials of the account (address, name etc..)
I tried it and they didn't believe me. I made the address random and the name and personal info a series of random numbers and letters. I don't have any account detials

C

coderX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so no one can help? What if I hooked up my buddy's hard drive to my computer and opened up my account? Would the password be in there? Or could I transfer my account to my computer?

Zeast

Zeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course just use a transfer cable.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
call M$. tell them your account was stolen. they will attempt to get it back to you. this way the contact info wont matter s***. that will be your best bet

C

coderX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to double post but you guys are my last hope :mellow: . So if I connect my friends HDD to my PC, what do I have to do in Xplorer to access my account info?

Top Bottom