• Views 1,701
FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think it could be possible to create (or even obtain) a forge gametype and play it on a JTAG? Is it worth it? These are just curiosity questions, I'm not asking for anything.

W

worf65

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think it could be possible to create (or even obtain) a forge gametype and play it on a JTAG? Is it worth it? These are just curiosity questions, I'm not asking for anything.

The monitor is in all of the maps, but it also has the monitor beam in the weapons, so I am not sure if it is ready for forge in the beta. It might be possible to get forge using a new forceloading xex specifically for forge.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubt it, it has no strings saying "Forge" that I have seen.

Xerax

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Forge will be, and just because string tables are there doesn't mean that have finished coding it in.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen "Forge" too, but not in the correct places, meaning the beta cannot load it up.

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be in a code name as well like maybe anvil or something.

x DeMoliti0n Zz

x DeMoliti0n Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, editor gizmo and everything is in the same place as in Halo 3.. And also there are forge specific objects.. =|

deadcanadian

deadcanadian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as for forge in the beta i think its unlikely. whenever you try to play as the monitor it freezes, there is items on the maps with forge as a preset and what looks like peices to make a racetrack on boneyard however they cant be loaded. the monitor beam cant be loaded either. in scnr there isnt anything from what i cant find any forge pallettes so you could spawn objects.

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i suppose it possible, but most likley its going to be very hard to find...

Top Bottom
Login
Register