Forge Etiquette

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by death yoyo, Jun 13, 2009 with 4 replies and 426 views.

1. death yoyo

death yoyo Newbie

Ratings:
    I have noticed several people stealing maps from other people then claiming them as their own. I have also seen people do the same with gametypes, which is just lame.

Just take the time to put the name of the person who you got the map (or gametype) from. If you are trying to steal somebodies map so people think your a good forger when you really suck, then may all of the scumbags rain on you untill your a smoking pile of //ZOMG\\

If fifteen or less characters is too much for you, dont bother to post the map. ORrgametype.

• Like Like x 1
  2. zzZZZzz

zzZZZzz Newbie

Ratings:
    If you want to know why he carries on about the gametype, look at the cops n robs thread

Rating: :thumbup:

3. Tombstoned

Tombstoned Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ive noticed more stealing going on online than on forums. kids will be like "oh lemme show you my new map" and its utah mambo or some **** like that.same w/ gametypes. dont get me started on stealing.

peace

4. OP
    death yoyo

death yoyo Newbie

Ratings:

Hey, I just saw someone try to steal cops n robs on this forum even though everyone knows about it. And I know the guy who made the first map. Thats just lame.

5. quent1113

quent1113 Newbie

Ratings: