• Thread starter Damage
  • Start date
  • Views 27,225
X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems way to easy which is good, ill have to try it with a friend tommorow then. The only things i'm not sure about is if I need to have a bunch of "data", or just leave the one thats there.

X

xlFireman

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I have tried this program but I have only been successful once or twice... other times the match either starts too fast or I am not host. Any help?

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Either the programme is being blocked or you need to allow it other than that I don't know how to help, what anti-virus are you using?

x iM 2 iLL o said:
It seems way to easy which is good, ill have to try it with a friend tommorow then. The only things i'm not sure about is if I need to have a bunch of "data", or just leave the one thats there.

I tell people to use a bunch of data's because using only one data doesnt work all the time for some connections but if you can force host using only one data then that's great just use the one data but if not then use a bunch of data's, the more data's there are the more lag.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The more lag for them you mean, because I would be host right...

And also just wondering is there anyway to lag everyone out the game to play bots with this program? I don't want to, i'm just wondering cuz ill maybe try it for fun.

Well I have net tools set up and ready now, I just need a partner for wingman to try out and see if I can sucessfully bridge now finally. Any1 want to play one game so I can see if it works?

S

shockah289

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xlFireman said:
Yeah I have tried this program but I have only been successful once or twice... other times the match either starts too fast or I am not host. Any help?

you should restart your router

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
The more lag for them you mean, because I would be host right...

And also just wondering is there anyway to lag everyone out the game to play bots with this program? I don't want to, i'm just wondering cuz ill maybe try it for fun.

Well I have net tools set up and ready now, I just need a partner for wingman to try out and see if I can sucessfully bridge now finally. Any1 want to play one game so I can see if it works?

I'm not sure if you can lag everyone out but even if you do manage do it, it would just be you and your friends would be kicked out, and sure i'll send you a friend request so you can test it out.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on your friendslist Damage lol, i'm the one who wanted to guardian boost. But anyways I looked on youtube gears of war 2 net tools, and a 187 person made a video and he said it is possible to do this by yourself in wingman. Heres how he said its possible.

1) Search For A Match
2) As Soon As You Find A Person Click Start On Nettools
3) As Soon As They Lag Out Press Stop
4) Wait To Find Another Person And You Are Host
Note: If you have to wait over 1min 30seconds restart this method

You think this would work? I'll try it now to see.

EDIT : Worked once, will try more games.

Nevermind I don't think it works by yourself, I got host once which was on my first try but I think that was just luck not the net tools. But as soon as I press start they do lag out so i guess its possible.

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
I am on your friendslist Damage lol, i'm the one who wanted to guardian boost. But anyways I looked on youtube gears of war 2 net tools, and a 187 person made a video and he said it is possible to do this by yourself in wingman. Heres how he said its possible.

1) Search For A Match
2) As Soon As You Find A Person Click Start On Nettools
3) As Soon As They Lag Out Press Stop
4) Wait To Find Another Person And You Are Host
Note: If you have to wait over 1min 30seconds restart this method

You think this would work? I'll try it now to see.

EDIT : Worked once, will try more games.

Nevermind I don't think it works by yourself, I got host once which was on my first try but I think that was just luck not the net tools. But as soon as I press start they do lag out so i guess its possible.

I will have to test that out myself but you are most likely right that you got host by luck.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah probably, I just wish there was a way by ourselfs though so I can play like any time I want. Ill always have to get one of my friends to play with if I wanna bridge.

W

Walk On

Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
Yeah probably, I just wish there was a way by ourselfs though so I can play like any time I want. Ill always have to get one of my friends to play with if I wanna bridge.
It doesn't work for me, any tips. I can do it with a full party though.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah I thought it worked by myself since I got host the first time I tried it, but it was just a coincidence that I got it, since I tried it in other games and i never was host. We need a party to do it. I was just hoping there was a way to some how do it ourselves but I guess not.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, then it'll be so easy for me. But for now I gotta bug one of my friends to play with me just so I can bridge..

J

Jstan

Reaction score
Sin$
i really need help i have a wirerless thing on my xbox and a wirless lap top in my room and my router is all the way in the other side of the houser i put net tools on my laptop and i start matchmaking and start the flooder count to 22 and stop it with a full party and i never get host just needed help i just cant find any way to bridge host wireless:?

S

shockah289

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jstan said:
i really need help i have a wirerless thing on my xbox and a wirless lap top in my room and my router is all the way in the other side of the houser i put net tools on my laptop and i start matchmaking and start the flooder count to 22 and stop it with a full party and i never get host just needed help i just cant find any way to bridge host wireless:?

try restarting your router, after using it (or leaving your router on without restarting it) for a while for some reason you need to restart the router for it to work.

G

GoDz oF GeArZ

Reaction score
Sin$
when i start a match it jusr goes into a match even with the flodder turned on

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually it should take a while to find a match in wingman while doing this. I count to 20 and I still don't find a match yet, so when I eventually find a match like 30 seconds later then I get host (So many other people are trying to bridge host in wingman too so it gets hard). Also the other person lags out your party while your doing it.

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the flooder doesn't work for you then you need to allow it because something must be blocking it

Thanks for helping out in this thread x iM 2 iLL o

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No prob im new to this stuff kinda too so i don't know that much either lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register