Forcing Host with Net Tools

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Damage, Jul 2, 2009 with 130 replies and 25,703 views.

1. Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm not sure if this has been posted even though I did search the threads and could not find anything.

Here it goes, you have to download Net Tools 5 Download Net Tools 5.0.70 - Cutting-edge security and network monitoring software for the Internet and Local Area Networks - Softpedia

Open Net Tools 5 go to start, you will see a list of tools, scroll down and look for the tool called UDP FLOODER, you then need to open it.

[​IMG]

Once you open it you need to replace 127.0.0.1 with 27.27.27.27 and in the box where there are lots of Data's you need to copy the data and then gold ctrl + v for 30 seconds so there are lot's of data's.

[​IMG]

Once you have copied and pasted the Data's you then need to put the slider on 10 which is all the way to the right.

Now that all of that is done, in order for you to force host you need either a full party or two players which will be for wingman, once you have a full party then you need to wait for the two boxes to be ticked and then you click on start and count to 20 and then press stop, you must leave it on for 20 seconds minimum. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRIDGE YOUR CONNECTION

If you have any questions then feel free to ask and if your anti-virus detects Net Tools 5 as a virus then don't worry it's not a virus the anti-virus just detects it as one because this programme is used by hackers.

• Like Like x 3
  2. iTz x S K ii LL z

iTz x S K ii LL z Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, u dont need a full party. If your not being disconected from the Xbox LIVE Party, you can standby without 4 players in your lobby. I dont know how to make that happen but my friend does it almost every time (Im being disconnected unfortunately).

And you dont have to lag for 18 seconds. 10 is fine for me and my friends.

If you know how to configure NetTools not to get disconnected from the party, please post a solution.

3. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When I say party I mean lobby, and your friend must use a different method to this.

4. telefonmann

telefonmann Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so my xbox has to be connected into the internet via my pc? and does this method only work with 2 (wingman) or 5 friends? or could i even use this method if im playing alone?

5. vietkid360

vietkid360 Newbie

Ratings:
    it doesnt show any data for me when i open it and type in 27.27.27.27

nevermind i figured it out u copy the actual word "Data" lol i thought it was some bigass code or something.:biggrin:

6. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your xbox does not need to be connected to your pc, your xbox just needs to be connected to xbox live and you have to either have 2 people for wingman or 5 people for execution/warzone etc.

7. shockah289

shockah289 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. taco543

taco543 Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks dude really nice tut

9. vietkid360

vietkid360 Newbie

Ratings:
    Umm i think i dont lag enough b/c the game starts before i press stop.

10. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe Net Tools 5 is being blocked, if not then don't press stop until you have counted for 20 seconds

11. vietkid360

vietkid360 Newbie

Ratings:
    is it possible that i need more "Data" words in there to lag more?

12. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try using only one "Data" because that's what I do and it works fine..

13. shockah289

shockah289 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You use one Data? why did you say paste it for like 30 seconds?

14. taco543

taco543 Newbie

Ratings:
    because thats not always the case like some times i need to paste data and sometimes it works without pasting it

15. telefonmann

telefonmann Enthusiast

Ratings:
    when i start to flood all that happens = its booting off my mates + other ppl out of my lobby. so he starts to search for players again. why is this?

16. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You have to have a full lobby, and if you do then you must be doing something wrong, please tell me exactly what you are doing so that I can try and help

17. transpolucion

transpolucion Newbie

Ratings:
    me too, why is this? When the other four Said "Player found", I actived UDP flooder, and sometime the people get out of my lobby, or simply Start but i'm not the host. WHat we need to do?

18. shockah289

shockah289 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you in the lobby by yourself? The flooder is disconnecting you from other people, which is why you need a full party consisting of your friends in order for it to work.

19. OP
    Damage

Damage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There has to be 5 people in your lobby including yourself, you cannot search for players and force host because it will not work

20. telefonmann

telefonmann Enthusiast

Ratings:
    dunno why some of my mates got kicked out of my lobby.. but it doenst happen anymore. thanks for the method
    too bad this doenst work if u search for players :/