Reaction score
Sin$
No more forcing host, I guess?

I

iTzCaMmYBoi

Reaction score
Sin$
No more forcing host, I guess?

You can force host on social (Full Party).
Haven't tried without a (Full Party).

The way i did this is, a had a full team of (2) or (5)
Started searching for a game, and then lagswitched for 24seconds using net tools.

When it connected too the game, i was host and everyother player was a bot.

--

However.. for ranked this is different.
The searching options are different which i think means you can't bridge/force host.

T

TheBarnabyJones

Reaction score
Sin$
You can force host on social (Full Party).
Haven't tried without a (Full Party).

The way i did this is, a had a full team of (2) or (5)
Started searching for a game, and then lagswitched for 24seconds using net tools.

When it connected too the game, i was host and everyother player was a bot.

--

However.. for ranked this is different.
The searching options are different which i think means you can't bridge/force host.

That's a feature that they included for Social Matches. If you're searching for Social Matches and you don't get matched up, they make you host and put bots in your room.

T

TheBarnabyJones

Reaction score
Sin$
You didn't say anything about forcing host on ranked. Sorry but i only tried too help you.
I know you're trying to help, but if you read the TU6 features you'd realize that getting host on Social is pretty easy...

P

Phaethon

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe that, in theory, there will still be a way to bridge. Allow me to explain.

If I understand the way they now do matchmaking, all you would really need to do is wait until all players are found. At that point, you would run some program that blocked all outgoing connections (except EPIC servers, and XBL servers obviously) and allowed incoming connections. This would basically fool the system into thinking that everyone can connect to you, but you can connect to no one else.

I think that a custom program would need to be scripted to do this, and I might try to make something, but my C# is a little rusty. But if anyone knows of a program that can do this, please share.

N

numberwang44

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe that, in theory, there will still be a way to bridge. Allow me to explain.

If I understand the way they now do matchmaking, all you would really need to do is wait until all players are found. At that point, you would run some program that blocked all outgoing connections (except EPIC servers, and XBL servers obviously) and allowed incoming connections. This would basically fool the system into thinking that everyone can connect to you, but you can connect to no one else.

I think that a custom program would need to be scripted to do this, and I might try to make something, but my C# is a little rusty. But if anyone knows of a program that can do this, please share.

Surely you could put the IP ranges into ZAP and that could possibly work?
I know for sure NetTools and Host Of War dont work.

P

Phaethon

Reaction score
Sin$
Surely you could put the IP ranges into ZAP and that could possibly work?
I know for sure NetTools and Host Of War dont work.

I don't think it will work with ZAP because that denies both incoming and outgoing connections for everything except your specified allowed IPs, and for those that you specify it allows both incoming and outgoing connections.

Using it would just drop everyone from the matchmaking room and restart it (I think), and thus accomplish nothing. Basically we would need it to do half of the work <_<

jimmynine120

jimmynine120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need others to connect to you, but you can't connect to anyone else. Its very confusing. How does matchmaking choose host now?

I

iTzCaMmYBoi

Reaction score
Sin$
Gow2 is becoming a joke.

TU6 was horrible,
They stop people from forcing host.
They TRY too hide the bullet lag with the shotgun.
You still find bad connections.

They say the best connection wins and receives host, however this is not true.
My connections 20MG, and my mates connections 50MG and we hardly ever receive host.
We play on bad connections which is a FAIL because why doesn't it make my mate with the 50MG host?

Moving on..

Social matchmaking is a complete joke.
You can bridge host on that but no-one wants too because your just playing bots and then when it fills up with players all they do is quit because they can't handle it and they have nothing too lose when they quit..

Moving on..

Hopefully someone finds a way, or a finds a program too force host soon.
I have a couple of ideas in mind and i would have no clue how too make a program i'm just suggesting.

If someone could make a program that makes you not able too connect too anyone, but everyone can connect too you that should trick the system into giving you host, which would be you forcing host.

GAMERTAG - iTz CaMmY Boi

M

mullii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody make a tutorial on how to get host everytime in social? Because im sick of these hosts that think they are sweet with their laggy connections. And the players who stay in the game when they are on hosts team but after the map is over they leave because they are going to get raped by the host.

S

Sins3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody make a tutorial on how to get host everytime in social? Because im sick of these hosts that think they are sweet with their laggy connections. And the players who stay in the game when they are on hosts team but after the map is over they leave because they are going to get raped by the host.

For the person complaining about 50 mb or w/e , he has 50 mb DOWNLOAD, not upload, i guess people with overall better will get host then

I

iTzCaMmYBoi

Reaction score
Sin$
For the person complaining about 50 mb or w/e , he has 50 mb DOWNLOAD, not upload, i guess people with overall better will get host then

Yeahh i can see were your coming from, me and my mate were playing last night.

Just us playing warzone, i got host 5games out of 9.
Then after that he hosted and he got host 2games out of 2.

So maybe it does work?
Still forcing host would be alot better.

M

mullii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've got FiOS and I have 35 up and down. And I havent gotten host once in ranked. I think the bandwith testing is full of s***. But does anybody know how to bridge host in social? Because im really sick of these hosts thinking they are sweet. I suck on host so it will be even.

jimmynine120

jimmynine120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got FiOS and I have 35 up and down. And I havent gotten host once in ranked. I think the bandwith testing is full of s***. But does anybody know how to bridge host in social? Because im really sick of these hosts thinking they are sweet. I suck on host so it will be even.
Try lagging yourself to death until you get put into a room full of just bots. Should work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register