• Thread starter BMJ2013
  • Start date
  • Views 2,064
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I have an RGH. I was wondering if there was a method to force myself to be host so I can use my mod menu...

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
How did it not work?
I think he didn't added the needed Plugins...
To the OP try to add XRPC.xex and JRPC2.xex to your Plugins, with those two you can run almost every RGH Tool :smile:
If you want to try another Force Host, download my Blue Sky Tool from This Thread.

Upvote 0
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think he didn't added the needed Plugins...
To the OP try to add XRPC.xex and JRPC2.xex to your Plugins, with those two you can run almost every RGH Tool :smile:
If you want to try another Force Host, download my Blue Sky Tool from This Thread.
I don't have JRPC2.xex and mine is called XDRPC.xex. Maybe you meant that idk, but how can I get JRPC2.xex

How did it not work?

Do I need to put any of the files the download came with somewhere?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have JRPC2.xex and mine is called XDRPC.xex. Maybe you meant that idk, but how can I get JRPC2.xex

Do I need to put any of the files the download came with somewhere?
Download JRPC2.xex from Here and download XRPC.xex from Here.
Set the .xex Files in any Plugin-Spot in Dashlaunch besides 1 and 2.(For my Tool you have to have xbdm.xex in Plugin-Spot 1 too)
Then save your Settings to the launch.ini and restart your Console.
If you're going to use my Tool make sure you have a Default Console named "Jtag" in Neighborhood.
Then launch "Blue Sky Tool.exe" and click the Connect-Button. (Also make sure your Xbox and your PC is on the same Network)

Upvote 0
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Download JRPC2.xex from Here and download XRPC.xex from Here.
Set the .xex Files in any Plugin-Spot in Dashlaunch besides 1 and 2.(For my Tool you have to have xbdm.xex in Plugin-Spot 1 too)
Then save your Settings to the launch.ini and restart your Console.
If you're going to use my Tool make sure you have a Default Console named "Jtag" in Neighborhood.
Then launch "Blue Sky Tool.exe" and click the Connect-Button. (Also make sure your Xbox and your PC is on the same Network)
The XRPC download was removed.

Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
The XRPC download was removed.
If you've done everything else you're already able to use my tool, since mine only requires JRPC2.xex & xbdm.xex to work... XRPC.xex is just useful, because other Tools use it, but if you just want to Force Host and use my/Ox's Tool you should be good to go with JRPC2.xex

Last edited:
Upvote 0
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try This[Click here to view this link]Link.
EDIT: If you've done everything else you're already able to use my tool, since mine only requires JRPC2.xex & xbdm.xex to work... XRPC.xex is just useful, because other Tools use it, but if you just want to Force Host and use my/Ox's Tool you should be good to go with JRPC2.xex
Yea with the other guys force host, I got it to work, but whenever I join a game, the loading screen freezes for some reason. Ill try yours out now. I'm just confused which one it is. Is it the Blue Sky or the Blue Sky Tool

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea with the other guys force host, I got it to work, but whenever I join a game, the loading screen freezes for some reason. Ill try yours out now. I'm just confused which one it is. Is it the Blue Sky or the Blue Sky Tool
It's the Blue Sky Tool and the Freezing Part is not caused by Force Host, it will probably crash with my Force Host too... Try another Mod Menu, you know it works in Public Match (i only know of 3 Menus that work online, and my Blue Sky is one of them, so if you want to try it you can download it aswell, besides the Tool) :smile:
EDIT: Or the Freezing is caused, because some Guy messed with your Account, try to access the class editor, if that also crashes you then your account got messed up.

Upvote 0
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the Blue Sky Tool and the Freezing Part is not caused by Force Host, it will probably crash with my Force Host too... Try another Mod Menu, you know it works in Public Match (i only know of 3 Menus that work online, and my Blue Sky is one of them, so if you want to try it you can download it aswell, besides the Tool) :smile:
EDIT: Or the Freezing is caused, because some Guy messed with your Account, try to access the class editor, if that also crashes you then your account got messed up.
Should I just delete my dll for the current mod menu. My account is fine because I can join regular lobbies if I don't do that.

Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Should I just delete my dll for the current mod menu. My account is fine because I can join regular lobbies if I don't do that.
1. What Menu do you use currently, maybe i can tell you if it does work or not.
2. Try removing it, but make a Backup. And use my dll_main.dll and default_mp.xex.

Upvote 0
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. What Menu do you use currently, maybe i can tell you if it does work or not.
2. Try removing it, but make a Backup. And use my dll_main.dll and default_mp.xex.
I'm using yours. So in the main menu, do I just click force host in your tool?

Upvote 0
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using yours. So in the main menu, do I just click force host in your tool?
You click the Connect-Button, after it connected successfully you move to the Pregame tab, and while being in a pregame lobby (the screen where you can click on find match) you click on give force host and then you wait and after it says successful you search a game

Upvote 0
BMJ2013

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You click the Connect-Button, after it connected successfully you move to the Pregame tab, and while being in a pregame lobby (the screen where you can click on find match) you click on give force host and then you wait and after it says successful you search a game
Thank you for making something that actually works and works very well. Thanks for your help man!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register