• Start date
  • Views 1,924
Status
Not open for further replies.
FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
STOP TRYING TO GET THE UI STACK AND FOUND GAME IT DOESNT WORK ITS PATCHE FOREVER KID ITS PATCHED BEEN 3 WEEKS NO ONE FIGURE OUT BUT THE TIME U DO THE NXT COD WILL BE PUT ALRREADY JUST GET A LIFE
your posts are legit cancer.

D

DAVID WONG

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I get the map loaded with the rules, but then a dedicated server appears when the countdown starts. .

If you can show me how to force host away from a dedicated server and back to me, I'll share my steps with you..let me reword this again, I need help pulling host off a dedicated server, after I already pulled a lobby too begin with.

Example ==> I pull lobby, load rules and map, countdown starts and I'm put on a dedi, I pull host back off dedi back to me while simultaneously having enuff ppl back out to stop the countdown timer. . Reload rules and map, then finish my steps..

Can you assist with this?..
your posts are legit cancer.

keep trying to get it working kid u sit all day try to do glitches all day and u cant even do **** lmfaooooooo

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
keep trying to get it working kid u sit all day try to do glitches all day and u cant even do **** lmfaooooooo
You call me a kid but im not. I dont sit trying to find something i can care less about. Go troll on ttg

V

vintheman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can get the UI stack to not dissappear while searching for a lobby it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register