• Thread starter Panzer IV
  • Start date
  • Views 5,490
Panzer IV

Panzer IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I force host and I only get put into empty lobbys. Its really starting to piss me off and I cant find any fixes. Anyone know a way to fix this?

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I force host and I only get put into empty lobbys. Its really starting to piss me off and I cant find any fixes. Anyone know a way to fix this?
Force host will always put you into empty lobbies at first this way you always get host and eventually people will start joining.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its been like 10 minutes and not a single person has joined...
What game is this happening on ? Also, if you're on custom firmware you have to make sure that the file you're using is for the latest update of that game. You also have to make sure the EBOOT.BIN is on the latest update or else you won't find anybody.

Panzer IV

Panzer IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What game is this happening on ? Also, if you're on custom firmware you have to make sure that the file you're using is for the latest update of that game. You also have to make sure the EBOOT.BIN is on the latest update or else you won't find anybody.
BO2. I have people join then IMMEDIATELY leave.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
P

Wait what.
Go to game data utility and delete the black ops 2 update. Then go to save data utility and also delete all black ops 2 data. Then launch the game and let the update reinstall and it force host should work normal now.

If it doesn't , try another force host in a different mod menu.

Panzer IV

Panzer IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to game data utility and delete the black ops 2 update. Then go to save data utility and also delete all black ops 2 data. Then launch the game and let the update reinstall and it force host should work normal now.

If it doesn't , try another force host in a different mod menu.
Force host in other menus still dont work...

Panzer IV

Panzer IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Force host will always put you into empty lobbies at first this way you always get host and eventually people will start joining.
Its been like 10-15 minutes 
I'm honestly out of ideas then, when I used to mod and use force host it always worked with no problems. The most I had to wait was about two or three minutes.
And then its usually split screen people and if people do join the game never starts or they almost immediately leave....

Panzer IV

Panzer IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have g
Your internet is bad, that's why people don't join fast enough and end up leaving before you can actually get the right amount of players to start the game. I have the same problem too.
I have good internet... what the heck. Im even wired

Top Bottom
Login
Register